Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:to: had a boxer break 4 years ago. My left hand still gives me issues when I fully commit to hooks. I hope its just ur joints are dried out from the EC stack and need a break

-P-
me too breh...ive had a past left wrist injury that a chiro had to fix...i dont want anymore problems

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
me too breh...ive had a past left wrist injury that a chiro had to fix...i dont want anymore problems

tumblr_mrdy03954j1qgopjqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrdy03954j1qgopjqo2_500.gif

-P-

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I've been experiencing knee pains lately....however the pain only happens on days I don't squat.
When I do go to the gym and do some barbell squats, my knees feel stronger then ever and this feeling last for two days. However if I miss the gym for consecutive days because of school assignments, my knees feel tight and fragile........is this common?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I've been experiencing knee pains lately....however the pain only happens on days I don't squat.
When I do go to the gym and do some barbell squats, my knees feel stronger then ever and this feeling last for two days. However if I miss the gym for consecutive days because of school assignments, my knees feel tight and fragile........is this common?

Do you use the foam roller at all?

I'd try it on your IT bands. You may just have tightness that is alleviated by the squat motion.

:yeshrug:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps

I'd try it on your IT bands. You may just have tightness that is alleviated by the squat motion.

Nope never used one, but I'll give it a try,,,,It sounds like a logical solution to me

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Brehs, do yourselfs a favor and look for this pizza in your super market. The whole thing is only 400 calories and with Tuna and Spinach(you can add any healthy meat you choose.....pause) it was less than 600 calories all together. It was only $1.99 at the Grocery Outlet(not sure everyone has one of these around them)
Very good alternative for the pizza lovers out there.
122dv7l.jpg

How many grams protein?

semtex

:)
Daps
switched it up today and did deadlifts (snatch grip) for cardio using 225lbs. Did one-minute sets with a minute rest in between. shyt is a killer for real. :noah:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC

anyone know where they sell foam rollers for cheap? wanna buy one for the house but shyt is expensive