Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:salute::salute::salute:

Got damn breh. I'd be dead after that. I've always played basketball and used it as a "lower body workout" so I never really emphasized lower body routines in my workouts. I usually get about 3-4 sets of 155-185 lbs on the Smith machine. I gotta step it up
Thanks.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Damn it feels good to be in shape. Just can't understand why somebody in their twenties would want to be :flabbynsick:
It's pretty easy to do, unconsciously when you start living on your own....

Eating out more(too lazy to cook), staying out late(not getting enough sleep), drinking beer(messes with metabolism).....

It's easier than you think tbh....

But I remember cats were already turning :flabbynsick: a couple months after hs graduation...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
It's pretty easy to do, unconsciously when you start living on your own....

Eating out more(too lazy to cook), staying out late(not getting enough sleep), drinking beer(messes with metabolism).....

It's easier than you think tbh....

But I remember cats were already turning :flabbynsick: a couple months after hs graduation...

survival of the fittest :steviej:

Daps
Lost complete motivation for the gym over the past 5-6 weeks, lost some muscle but still got the shape! I know it will take about 2-3 weeks of solid gym time to get back but still I just cant get into a groove at the moment :to:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just did cardio yesterday. 3 miles total. First mile, increasing rate every 0.15 miles. Last two miles, jogged at 6 MPH.

Also, I got my shoulder surgery scheduled for next month. Goodbye gains. :camby: