Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
its going to be tough fighting the urge to cut now that its getting warmer out.
You dont realize how much weight you gained till you put on t shirts from last summer :sadcam:

Had to cut sooner than I wanted cause I'm going on an early vacation at the end of May.

And word to semtex I just finished doing my first set of outdoor sprints, 15 sec burst. :whew: Damn I'm slow though. :mjlol:

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
its going to be tough fighting the urge to cut now that its getting warmer out.
You dont realize how much weight you gained till you put on t shirts from last summer :sadcam:

Black tank tops breh

Show the shoulders/traps/arms.... hide the 5th trimester Gucci :sadcam:

U cryin... I live on a lake and my homies have boats :to:

Next summer though? NEXT SUMMA????? :banderas:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
First day carbs back

bDF1D.gif

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So difficult to not try and be smooth while throwing weight on the rare occasion a chick in in our weight room.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I can't fit any of my bespoke clothing or my high label stuff. I said fukk it...all my shyt comes from Wal-Mart, Target or some clearance section at Macy's or DIllards when it's off-season. We went to the lake this weekend and I got my comments and stares from my brehs with the Polo and Banna Republic on..I had a $3 pink tank top I got at JCP in the winter time. :ld:

My $20 grey hoodie gets me more attention than my $400 wool peacoat...maybe for different reasons other than my weight change. :mjpls:

Went and shot some hoops and did some suicides. So simple and refreshing brehs. :banderas:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
did my first press day w trainer since surgery. was surprisingly able to push 225 x 3 a few sets without pain :leon:

although i ain't gonna be quite at the aesthetic level i want to be this summer the strempf is definitely coming back better than i had anticipated.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I worked on legs yesterday. Squats.
I even videotaped two of my sets with my cell phone. I just leaned it on the floor against a leg press machine and hit the record button. :manny: I don't want to post the video because I don't want someone to say "Hey, I know that guy!"
So I warmed up with 95 lbs x 10 reps on a Smith machine. Then the power rack was empty so I finished there.
145 lbs x 10 reps
195 lbs x 10 reps
245 lbs x 5 reps
245 lbs x 5 reps
295 lbs x 1 rep
265 lbs. x 5 reps
265 lbs. x 5 reps
245 lbs. x 6 reps