Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
@krackdagawd best body in the Wwe come at me bro :birdman:

I'm catching up on raw now when he picked up Marc henry :banderas:

I love Antonio cesaro :wow:

AntonioCesaro_PNG1.png

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Today was the first in a 2x a week / 6 week program with the trainer at my gym. Cost me a lil bread :sadcam: but I cant worry about the money at this point (I'll make that shyt back soon) when I wanna take shyt to the next level. Trainer is official and helping me tighten up my workout big time. After I'm done with him, my shyt is gonna be set. But I have more motivation to be in the gym and I hope the next 6 weeks is beneficial.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Today was the first in a 2x a week / 6 week program with the trainer at my gym. Cost me a lil bread :sadcam: but I cant worry about the money at this point (I'll make that shyt back soon) when I wanna take shyt to the next level. Trainer is official and helping me tighten up my workout big time. After I'm done with him, my shyt is gonna be set. But I have more motivation to be in the gym and I hope the next 6 weeks is beneficial.
You doin full body twice a week or upper/lower?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
You doin full body twice a week or upper/lower?

we did full body today and I;m not sure what the second day looks like (I was too winded to ask)

But for the past 5-6 months I've been doing my workouts by group (arm, legs, back, etc) with a sprint day on sunday. But I wanna take this shyt to the next level, get strong, lose body fat and feel good overall. I'm not :flabbynsick: by any stretch of the imagination but I wanna be closer to shredded and slim instead of constantly being pedestrian about my workouts and nutrition.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
God bless spinach :blessed:
It doesn't have a taste at all and and with a little grilled chicken I can eat that shyt all day :blessed:
Anybody else introducing themselves to food they never had growing up? It blows my mind to think of all the trash I ate when I was younger.

Avacados and Broccoli over here. Spent years going :scusthov: at them. Now it's :blessed:

-P-

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't have a taste at all and and with a little grilled chicken I can eat that shyt all day :blessed:
Anybody else introducing themselves to food they never had growing up? It blows my mind to think of all the trash I ate when I was younger.
:eat:

Everyday if I could!!

Grilled chicken and spinach :eat:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
This old cac didn't get a good angle on my squat. :aicmon: Legit or not? I got a big ass (n/h) and long legs so not sure sometimes if parallel. I really felt it in first rep though, the second idk like 85% legit.

@The ADD What you think breh? :lupe:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: HHR

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've tried to work out at home but I always end up getting too comfortable. :beli:

If I cop a new job or find an affordable gym I might get a membership. Gonna go in with a plan and leave. I always end up staying until I can't take any more.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Kale was new to me about 2 years ago, we ate greens and spinach growing up, wtf was a kale :heh:

Brussel sprouts were also something I started eating back in 09/10 - my mom didn't like cabbage so she never cooked it nor brussel sprouts when i was a kid, in fact, i never got the joke about kids not eating their brussel sprouts while growing up, i had not clue what they were

then of course all these super foods - goji berries, maca pwder, chia seed, etc. those all got added in about 1-2 years ago for me.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Goofing around with not tracking macros too close. Basically just eating from Noon-8pm based on hunger.