Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:to: Brehs I did something to my back, damaged a nerve or something. It doesn't hurt but its a weird feeling. Started off with a tingle ever so often now its different. Not sure how to describe it, but the best way to put it is, at times it feels like my shirt is stuck to my back but it isn't. Been looking all over online and from what I can tell anyone experiencing anything similar has not found a diagnosis, some have experienced it for year. Don't want to waste my time with doctors, don't want to take a break either.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:to: Brehs I did something to my back, damaged a nerve or something. It doesn't hurt but its a weird feeling. Started off with a tingle ever so often now its different. Not sure how to describe it, but the best way to put it is, at times it feels like my shirt is stuck to my back but it isn't. Been looking all over online and from what I can tell anyone experiencing anything similar has not found a diagnosis, some have experienced it for year. Don't want to waste my time with doctors, don't want to take a break either.

You better use that dere Obamacare

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem with having an exercise schedule is how easily it can get effed up. I may try an evening run but then I won't be able to go to sleep.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
hmm, i can go to sleep after my morning workouts and never had problems going to sleep when working out in the evening...i don't get that, but i could also be a gold medalist sleeper so...

went to get a salad from this bakery/cafe, they gave me a free double chocolate cookie :sadcam: but i gave that shyt to a co-worker with the quickness #pushaways lol

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Much respect to folks who can straight up front squat without having to roll the bar against your collar. That torque is monstrous on a breh. I have small wrists which doesn't help my cause but I can't do anything beyond 135 with that standard front squat grip

-P-

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So rumor has been spreading that I'm juicing and shyt...dudes coming up asking what I'm on and do I sell. I was flattered at first, but then the request for weed and codeine arose. :aicmon:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So rumor has been spreading that I'm juicing and shyt...dudes coming up asking what I'm on and do I sell. I was flattered at first, but then the request for weed and codeine arose. :aicmon:
:patrice: Let get something for this knee :lolbron:

I'm serious :ld: