Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
205 at 6-8
vGTO6.png

I'll never impress @DarlingNikki wit these numbers
vGTO6.png
:snoop: 225 is my max I can get out 3-5, I think I wanna try a different deadlift sum dat will work my traps and lower back more. Dnt worry breh @DarlingNikki loves u...just dnt make the mistakes I did, treat her good:to:

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
Since january, but like I said imma look into other deadlifts, I've been doing straight leg deadlifts, but I dnt like em
I felt that shyt all in my lower bike and glutes when I did them normally today :manny:

If you wanna hit ur traps just grab two 45 plates n shrug till failure then do some upright rows. shyt burn my traps like a mofukka monche :manny:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I felt that shyt all in my lower bike and glutes when I did them normally today :manny:

If you wanna hit ur traps just grab two 45 plates n shrug till failure then do some upright rows. shyt burn my traps like a mofukka monche :manny:
breh I already do dumbell shrugs, my max like 80lb, I do other back excersices like rows, lat pull downs and wide grip pullups (palm facing outward). Are these lifts working my lats, cause I was always confused about how to work it.

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
breh I already do dumbell shrugs, my max like 80lb, I do other back excersices like rows, lat pull downs and wide grip pullups (palm facing outward). Are these lifts working my lats, cause I was always confused about how to work it.
Add upright rows to ur routine and make sure you do the entire range of motion and you should be good for traps.

And yes those other exercises work your lats. Try squeezing and pausing for a second or two when when you bring the bar down on the pulldowns if you not feeling it enough. Dont focus on the weight mayne focus on gettin quality reps and max contraction in the lats.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Add upright rows to ur routine and make sure you do the entire range of motion and you should be good for traps.

And yes those other exercises work your lats. Try squeezing and pausing for a second or two when when you bring the bar down on the pulldowns if you not feeling it enough. Dont focus on the weight mayne focus on gettin quality reps and max contraction in the lats.
are upright rows, rows done at a higher altitude thus workin the back from different angle, if so are they the same thing as lower rows cause dats what I do?? I do the squeeze and hold thing with arm and chest workouts, never thought to add it to back...I heard doing shoulder workouts after back ones can increase the gains, do shoulder exercises also work the lats( sorry for all the questions)

ThugLife

Daps
Reppin
are upright rows, rows done at a higher altitude thus workin the back from different angle, if so are they the same thing as lower rows cause dats what I do?? I do the squeeze and hold thing with arm and chest workouts, never thought to add it to back...I heard doing shoulder workouts after back ones can increase the gains, do shoulder exercises also work the lats( sorry for all the questions)
Bent over rows are for your lats and upright rows are for traps and also delts, but mostly traps mayne

These will have ur traps lookin nice from the front and give you that nice separation in the middle of your upper back (which is also your traps)

And naw shoulder exercises don't work your lats that much for the most part

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bent over rows are for your lats and upright rows are for traps and also delts, but mostly traps mayne

These will have ur traps lookin nice from the front and give you that nice separation in the middle of your upper back (which is also your traps)

And naw shoulder exercises don't work your lats that much for the most part

:wow: I got this nikka subscribed on my youtube, been watching his vids for a min. I use to do this but never knew what the fukk they was for. Can't I substitute dumbell raises for this or use the shoulder raise machine. Wassup with lower back tho cause I need more development in tht
Underhand overhand for deadlifts I mean
um overhand, straight deadlift knees locked