Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
broke my pinky. im probably gunna be out 4-6 weeks. i hope i didnt tear any ligaments or im gunna need surgey:lupe:

goodbye sweet gains :wow:

Why will you be out for 4-6 weeks? :what:

@King Koopa No Planet Fitness...just a new owner and location from my old gym.

I need to solve the DOMS in my calves within 3 hours...I got leg workouts tonight. :patrice:

sknk80

Rookie
Daps
Been a while since i've been on here.

Was making mad gains this winter, bigger and stronger than ever. Ended up getting a little sloppy on close to my max on DL's (415) and herniated a disc in my back towards the end of December :damn:

Back is still killing me, currently waiting on an MRI. Had to adjust my routine bigtime, no more squatting, deadlifting, bent over rows, heavy shrugs, etc (basically anything that puts too much pressure on my spine).

But...i've managed to keep my physique up for the most part :leon:. Lots of heavy lunges, split quats and horizontal leg press on leg day have kept my quads respectable. Back has suffered the most from lack of rowing and deadlifts.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
Why will you be out for 4-6 weeks? :what:

@King Koopa No Planet Fitness...just a new owner and location from my old gym.

I need to solve the DOMS in my calves within 3 hours...I got leg workouts tonight. :patrice:
if i need surgery i will. my grip strength right now is horrible. 30lbs dumbbells are falling out of my hand

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
last set of squats last night did a burnout of 16 x 225, strempf mos def coming back :blessed:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I worked on legs on Monday. Maxed out on 285 x 1 twice. I didn't try 295 or 305. I wasn't feeling it. :manny:

Did some interval running on the treadmill yesterday. It was a good workout as I pushed myself outside of just jogging it out at a constant pace.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
24hr fitness in la got so many swole asian brehs.. :damn: its like bolo had many sons

when a breh does side lateral raises, i feel that shyt in my traps way more than shoulders...am i fukking up?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Keep your traps locked in shrug position while you do the raises.
jay-dap-o.gif

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Did 100 reps of weighted pullups and then finished with deadlifts and ab workouts....:patrice: I'm feeling good now, but we'll see what happens in the morning. I'm playing around with my back routine to see what works.:snoop: