Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
Hate my chest fat so much :noah: I'd rather have a gut almost. Lookin like a retired bodybuilder :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do any of you guys use Bluetooth ear buds for the gym? If so what brand. I'm in the market

-P-

Jaybird Bluebuds X

jaybird-bluebuds-x-over-ear.jpg

Great sound quality, battery life and they stay in your ears with all types of movement.

http://www.jaybirdsport.com/bluebuds-x-bluetooth-headphones/

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't understand my my lack of progress on heavy fly bench at all. Stuck at a plateau again which for some factors would make sense but I went back to heavy DB inclines. I went from struggling to get 3-4 clean reps at my previous heavy working weight to 6-7 clean reps at that same weight in just a few weeks. :stopitslime:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I don't understand my my lack of progress on heavy fly bench at all. Stuck at a plateau again which for some factors would make sense but I went back to heavy DB inclines. I went from struggling to get 3-4 clean reps at my previous heavy working weight to 6-7 clean reps at that same weight in just a few weeks. :stopitslime:
Whats fly bench :dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Am I the only person who never barbell benches?

Not that I have anything against bench or doubt its greatness, but I have always avoided it because of the need for a spotter when going to failure. Only exercise that I will do that requires a spotter at failure is squats, but those have an easier bail out option.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Am I the only person who never barbell benches?

Not that I have anything against bench or doubt its greatness, but I have always avoided it because of the need for a spotter when going to failure. Only exercise that I will do that requires a spotter at failure is squats, but those have an easier bail out option.
I just don't go to absolute failure on heavy weight. People on the gym usually watch out for each other also.

semtex

:)
Daps
Mike Dolce recommends sticking to lighter and higher rep pressing movements :manny: