Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I go slightly below parallel. Just hit 3x315. I use knee sleeves.

It's better for your knees to go to parallel at the minimum. Anywhere above that and you get shear forces that do damage. I had knee pains until I started going lower and using sleeves.
Do they have openings for the knee cap?
I used to use neoprene knee supports(wraps or whatever you call them). They keep the joint warmed up.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So, there's these thigh muscle resistance machines, they are at most gyms/fitness centers. You sit and squeeze your legs together to work the hamstrings (or inner thigh muscles). This female was on the machine, but she was not sitting while working out. She was standing on end pegs, squeezing her legs together and using her arms to hold onto to the machine. So, I don't know why she wasn't sitting down like you are supposed to.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
So, there's these thigh muscle resistance machines, they are at most gyms/fitness centers. You sit and squeeze your legs together to work the hamstrings (or inner thigh muscles). This female was on the machine, but she was not sitting while working out. She was standing on end pegs, squeezing her legs together and using her arms to hold onto to the machine. So, I don't know why she wasn't sitting down like you are supposed to.

The yes no machine? Maybe she was self conscious while doing the movement

-P-

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Spin and Yoga are pretty much what I do for legs these days. I can get up to 35 miles in a little over an hour in advanced spin class at LA Fitness
Goddamn! That shyt really is advanced. My highest I ever got was like 26 miles, and I was hauling my ass off. shyt, getting 20-21 miles is no joke.

35 tho? :win:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
The past month or so I've been targeting shoulders in sections. No shoulder press work...just front, side or rear work. Good or bad idea? :patrice:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Goddamn! That shyt really is advanced. My highest I ever got was like 26 miles, and I was hauling my ass off. shyt, getting 20-21 miles is no joke.

35 tho? :win:
Yeah man I'm gonna see if some footage of the class is on YouTube if it is I'll post a video. People come from way across town and often get in line 2 hours before the class starts.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
The yes no machine? Maybe she was self conscious while doing the movement
-P-
Well, this machine has you facing the weight stack. So unlike other yes-no machines, passer-byers can't view the cooch during operation. I think a woman designed it or something.
Maybe she didn't know how to adjust the back seat? I don't know.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've been doing more cardio at the gym since I can't do any exercises involving my shoulder. I try to isolate that by just doing bicep and tricep.