Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yep, focusing on this will naturally bring your elbows in.

It's probably the most common mistake on the bench press. I did it for a long time before I corrected myself. The front of my shoulders used to KILL after chest day.
Doesnt hurt to arch the back a bit... helps with stability and cuts down ROM too. I had some shoulder issues towards the end of last year, thought it was my rotator cuff :sadcam: I took time off, dropped the weight and brought the bar lower. No problems so far. If dude is tall though DBs are prob the best bet

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I do DBs and decline...incline and flat BB hurt my front delts and my elbows...shyt just doesn't feel natural. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Having to cut the legs on your boxer shorts :wow: #thatshowyouknowitsreal
No homo but you already lost for not wearing something like these:
http://m.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-men-s-performance-boxer-brief/-/A-13509664

Breathable, sweat resistant, form fitting, super comfortable. Its 2014 you should be wearing technology on your most important area

Only problem is the short ones look the best for the ladies but are a no-go if you have big thighs cause they will run-up. Medium length solve that. Long length I dont like.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Did legs yesterday.
Warmed up with deadlifts. 135 x 10, 155 x 10
Squats, 135 x 10 x 1 set, 225 x 6 x 8 sets

Something is wrong. My power levels are low. I can't do 225 x 10 reps like i used to.

killacal

Banned
Daps
how important is touching your chest on the bench?
I have long monkey arms and only go parallel...I start feeling my shoulders ache when I go lower.

Thinking of just switching to DB pressing.
fukk that go to db...its not worth the long term damage your doing if you got monkey arms.
Ive been ignoring that pain for yrs and switched to db recently and havent had any issues