Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
no-hell-no.gif
I've been eating light and working them out 5 days a week since early January and my midsection still looks the same! :damn: My obliques are still kinda pudgy, i have a small pooch in my lower stomach, and my fukking abs refuse to grow. fukk this shyt breh. :to:

257.gif

semtex

:)
Daps
I've been eating light and working them out 5 days a week since early January and my midsection still looks the same! :damn: My obliques are still kinda pudgy, i have a small pooch in my lower stomach, and my fukking abs refuse to grow. fukk this shyt breh. :to:

257.gif
Define "eating light"

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Define "eating light"
Two relatively low calorie meals a days, snacks on peanuts and fruit in between.

Typical breakfast: chicken breast and a medium blueberry muffin. Typical lunch/dinner: oven roasted chicken sub from Subway on wheat bread, only lettuce, cucumbers, and spinach as toppings.

It's a big decrease in calories from when I was downing 4-5 chicken breasts and other shyt a day when I was trying to bulk.

semtex

Daps
Two relatively low calorie meals a days, snacks on peanuts and fruit in between.

Typical breakfast: chicken breast and a medium blueberry muffin. Typical lunch/dinner: oven roasted chicken sub from Subway on wheat bread, only lettuce, cucumbers, and spinach as toppings.

It's a big decrease in calories from when I was downing 4-5 chicken breasts and other shyt a day when I was trying to bulk.
Subway to the bushes :camby: that wheat bread has been exposed as having chemicals. you've got the right idea with the nuts tho. They should be a staple. How much water u drink?

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Subway to the bushes :camby: that wheat bread has been exposed as having chemicals. you've got the right idea with the nuts tho. They should be a staple. How much water u drink?
A shyt ton. I buy 6 gallons a week. Usually finish a gallon every other day.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I have no idea...haven't weighed myself in a few weeks. I'm not trying to drop weight though, just tone up my midsection.

Don't know if that is possible without losing the fat breh. I am sure you have abs its just under the fat. To lose the fat you have to drop the pounds....

semtex

Daps
Don't know if that is possible without losing the fat breh. I am sure you have abs its just under the fat. To lose the fat you have to drop the pounds....
Abs are muscles, just grow them. fukk sucking down to a weight at which they'll be visible in their current state.

@BLAZO da GAWD

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:scusthov:

Maybe b/c I had a pint of ice cream, Flaming Hot Cheetos Puffs and a bottle of Big Blue at 2am.