Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
I did 3 one mile runs on the treadmill. Then worked on tricep. I tried to push myself on the first mile going 8 MPH. I could only go for 0.6 miles before I had to slow it up. :snoop: I got to lose weight.
There was a new lady working out with a dude friend/boyfriend at the gym. I don't know, he was helping her out but they weren't all touchy feely. :manny: She had oddly huge boobs.

The bolded situation always leaves me :lupe:

:patrice:Like should I approach or not.

Don't want to disrespect anyone and have everyone in the gym looking at me like :beli:

:comeon:Like nikka you knew that was his gal.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

Don't want to disrespect anyone and have everyone in the gym looking at me like :beli:
If she isn't with him and there isn't a ring..................................

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If she isn't with him and there isn't a ring..................................

Most people are always together, but show no signs of any type of affection so it be leaving me confused. I got two I'm keeping eyes out for right now. One is always with a cacbreh and the other is always with someone who is either their sister or lesbolover. Soon as one of them come alone I'm probing.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Most people are always together, but show no signs of any type of affection so it be leaving me confused. I got two I'm keeping eyes out for right now. One is always with a cacbreh and the other is always with someone who is either their sister or lesbolover. Soon as one of them come alone I'm probing.

I wouldn't expect any signs of that, its the gym :manny:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA

:comeon:Like nikka you knew that was his gal.
:manny: She didn't have much in the booty department. Skinny white woman... again, gigantic boobs. Must have been DDs.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Incline cable flys :wow:

The dip station at my gym needs new forearm pads man :beli:

I be trying to do my leg raises and the cushion is all tore the fukk up...hurts my elbows :to:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
"You're taller so you're at an disadvantage at doings dead-lifts plus I've been an trainer for 4 years." :smugfavre:

This fitness guru at LA is around 5'5' 160lbs. wanted me to record his PR (475) with his phone. Dude has nice physique and put up a good amount, but didn't have to slight me.

Then this Mexican dude trying to push me for more reps when I told him strictly what I was going for a 5-6RM...fukking up my energy. :pacspit:

killacal

Banned
Daps
"You're taller so you're at an disadvantage at doings dead-lifts plus I've been an trainer for 4 years." :smugfavre:

This fitness guru at LA is around 5'5' 160lbs. wanted me to record his PR (475) with his phone. Dude has nice physique and put up a good amount, but didn't have to slight me.

Then this Mexican dude trying to push me for more reps when I told him strictly what I was going for a 5-6RM...fukking up my energy. :pacspit:
how tall are u breh im 6'7 and deadlifts are a bytch :pacspit:
But i love it :noah:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm pretty close on just giving up on getting abs. :(
no-hell-no.gif