Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
@Serious

:wow:

why did i not fukk w box squats before this trainer?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
How soon do these caffeine pills take to work once you pop them? What is a good mg amount to take?

Success at La Fitness...they got some hammer machines. Haven't had access to these in a while. :whew:

Unfortunately...they got all the light ass DBs on the bottom row and the heavy ones on the top and only go up to 100. Got a nikka struggling to re-rack weights. :noah:
I fukk with Walgreens brand No Doz. 200 mg a pill. I give it about 15-20 minutes to kick in. 200mg is like a cup of coffee I think. shyt won't make you feel jittery but it gives you a little boost.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
i fukkin hate cardio. i also dont understand why a breh would do soo much upper body shyt, and neglect his legs. talked to a breh who was 5'8/5'9 156. upper body looked like he was 170, nikkas calves looked like they belonged on an 8yr old :snoop:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I fukk with Walgreens brand No Doz. 200 mg a pill. I give it about 15-20 minutes to kick in. 200mg is like a cup of coffee I think. shyt won't make you feel jittery but it gives you a little boost.

Took a pill and half...300mg. Did a chest workout...2 hrs. of hooping and dunked in-game and then finished of with more chest and triceps. Heaviest I've been in my life and touching the rim with ease. :deadrose:

Gym community is disgusting...nikkas asking are you juicing and you feel proud about that. :scusthov:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Took a pill and half...300mg. Did a chest workout...2 hrs. of hooping and dunked in-game and then finished of with more chest and triceps. Heaviest I've been in my life and touching the rim with ease. :deadrose:

Gym community is disgusting...nikkas asking are you juicing and you feel proud about that. :scusthov:
shyt is no joke but it definitely wears off over time. I'm due for a reset

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Finally reached 315 on squats
6 plates, breh. You're on another level now. :shaq:

bp2.JPG

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
i already feel like i'm going to bust through this squat plateau i was stuck at before the surgery, and it's only been a few weeks. i couldn't break through 315 for the life of me and now my form is better and i'm doing solid working sets w more weight than i had been leading up to 315:dwillhuh: i don't know man, maybe i just needed a reset/recharge. doing my first deadlift day today. interested to see how that will feel w my shoulder. truth be told, aside from looking deflated and the whole aesthetic aspect, i don't even really miss the upper body work that much. going to be real humbling easing back into it though :mjlol: prob benching the bar for 4 straight sets.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
i fukkin hate cardio. i also dont understand why a breh would do soo much upper body shyt, and neglect his legs. talked to a breh who was 5'8/5'9 156. upper body looked like he was 170, nikkas calves looked like they belonged on an 8yr old :snoop:
You white? Calves is like 70% genetic. There's great variation in "regular" people's calve sizes. A lot of black people have naturally skinny calves. We work our legs all the same. Quads/hams are a better indication whether someone works legs or not.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i wish my knees weren't BBQ chicken i would like to try and do squats. for me it's just those leg presses, leg extensions, etc..