Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, I worked on legs yesterday.
squats: 10 sets, 10 reps, at 135 lbs.
My stomach was feeling funny after dinner but I wanted to get a workout in. I couldn't tighten my weight belt like normal.

semtex

:)
Daps
fukk all that not doing abs shyt :camby: sure your abs COULD take care of themselves from compound lifts, but why leave it to chance? Someone who actually works on their abs will always have better looking abs than someone who doesn't.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
fukk all that not doing abs shyt :camby: sure your abs COULD take care of themselves from compound lifts, but why leave it to chance? Someone who actually works on their abs will always have better looking abs than someone who doesn't.
maxresdefault11.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
WTF is an ab workout. :dwillhuh:

Hate not knowing what body part I want to start my week off with. :lupe:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I hit my damn limit on standing shoulder press cause of abs. Never took the shyt serious before. But now, I dont know what to do :lupe:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Finally....a leg day.

First time in like 6 weeks, since I messed my back up. Rest + stretching + a few chiro visits and I'm feeling pretty good again.

Only went up to 245x5 today, not trying to rush back to my max. But it felt soooo goooooood to be baaaaaaaaaaack.

Also, taking PWO (Angel Dust :merchant:) after a 10-week break had me like :whew:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
nikka how?:bryan: I can only do a fraction of my shyt on fronts...hurts my delts too much and I can't keep balanced. :wow:

I can't do the "under" style grip....too much torque on my wrists. I cross my arms, which usually causes my shoulders to tire before my legs, but it's better than nothing I guess :heh:

images

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
How soon do these caffeine pills take to work once you pop them? What is a good mg amount to take?

Success at La Fitness...they got some hammer machines. Haven't had access to these in a while. :whew:

Unfortunately...they got all the light ass DBs on the bottom row and the heavy ones on the top and only go up to 100. Got a nikka struggling to re-rack weights. :noah: