Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Not a great day for Power Lower. Fucced off my meals this weekend so the general endurance wasn't there along with waking up 45 mins late.

I did hit 205 on front squats for 5 reps, no issues with holding the bar, definite improvement.
Squats slowly reaching 3 plates as working set range for Power. Depth is a little hit or miss but I can live with it for now. Its small degrees to parallel not quarter reps.

Last edited:

semtex

:)
Daps
Not a great day for Power Lower. Fucced off my meals this weekend so the general endurance wasn't there along with waking up 45 mins late.

I did hit 205 on front squats for 5 reps, no issues with holding the bar, definite improvement.
Squats slowly reaching 3 plates as working set range for Power. Depth is a little hit or miss but I can live with it for now. Its small degrees to parallel not quarter reps.
:ooh:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

nikka how?:bryan: I can only do a fraction of my shyt on fronts...hurts my delts too much and I can't keep balanced. :wow:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
nikka how?:bryan: I can only do a fraction of my shyt on fronts...hurts my delts too much and I can't keep balanced. :wow:
I started 95 just getting more and more use to the feel. I basically rest the bar on delts and brace with my hands across like I'm trying to strangle myself/the bar. I'm sure I'm about to reach the limit of what I can hold past 250. I also try to roll into the position when addressing the bar instead of trying to get into position and go straight up. Sounds odd but that helps put the bar back further on my delts.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
A 30 second recovery isn't long but a 30 second sprint seems like forever.

My daughter says "you don't look as big as you used to" LMMFAO!! Thanks...I guess.
3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

that's about as honest a compliment as you can get, kids shoot straight as fukk