Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Doing bodyweight stuff every morning for about 15-20 minutes no matter what :takedat: feelsgoodman.jpg

I'll forever swear by bodyweight exercises. Done properly, consistently, and vigorous enough and you'll be in great shape. When I was 16 I made a bodyweight workout plan in Excel for days I didn't have basketball practice, I prolly still got it on my external HD.It had me in the best shape of my life. I think I'm back at that level 7 years later, like I can run 5 or 6 games of basketball and not be tired.

Exercising and being fit is bliss :banderas:
"Do You Even Lift" is my favorite shirt. :russ:

Warned my breh about trying to keep up with me in weights..dude overtrained now has a fever. :wow:

Lmaoooo

I invited my homie to lift and run steps with me a couple years ago. Bruh was keeping up. After we ran steps, he was like I'll be back I'm going to buy a Gatorade. nikka never came back, I called up later that night, and asked "what happened, where you go?"

His response, I threw up :lolbron::russ:

I'll never let him live that down

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I have to get back to do a finisher on Power days. Did a quick set of rope slam interval. Felt great.

semtex

:)
Daps
For whoever cares, my morning body weight routine:

Bulgarian split squats
Glute bridges
V-ups (kinda)
Pike press
Dips

Aim for 25 reps on each exercise

semtex

:)
Daps
Hang high pulls are surprisingly wonderful for the lats. Just an incredible back exercise in general. :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm "sprinting" at 6.5 and I'm hoping to be able to increase it to at least 8 before the month is out. I think that's reasonable. Maybe get into the double digits next month but honestly once the weather breaks I'll probably ditch this treadmill. Working out at home has been kind of fun. I like not having to remember/fool with headphones and earbuds.