Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Who was it here that recommended straight caffeine as a pre workout? I have been itching to buy some C4 or something because my workouts were going to shyt, but decided just to go with coffee instead for a while. shyts been going good. I still miss that addicting pre workout tingle, but my focus has been on point and Im getting in all the sets I want to

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Who was it here that recommended straight caffeine as a pre workout? I have been itching to buy some C4 or something because my workouts were going to shyt, but decided just to go with coffee instead for a while. shyts been going good. I still miss that addicting pre workout tingle, but my focus has been on point and Im getting in all the sets I want to

pop 2 niacin tabs if you miss the itch/tingle lol

i agree w the premise though. straight caffeine is a better pre w/o than any of those powders or other pills, and more consistent effectiveness imo.

semtex

:)
Daps
Yea but i only do squats, deadlifts, military press, dumbell flies, abs, burpees and Brazillian Jiujitsu. :whoo: Im starting to do 5 modified burpees with 130 pounds on my back. (minus going all the way down for the pushup.
:lupe: I dunno why you have a gut then. Well actually that and chest fat are usually the last to disappear :sadbron: what is ur diet like?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:lupe: I dunno why you have a gut then. Well actually that and chest fat are usually the last to disappear :sadbron: what is ur diet like?
I only been working out hardcore for 3 months and i lost 15 pounds so far after barely excercising for half a year. I got that grip under the belly button friend. Probably will require another 10 pounds lost to make everything flat.