Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Analyze this shyt for me...Should my ass be poking that high?Too much ham involvement? Is the main thing that my back was erect whole time?:leostare: @semtex

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
I'm biting the bullet brehs. Gonna start working w a trainer to get myself back on track. Gonna try to do about 8 - 12 weeks w him til my shoulder is fully healed and I'm back up to speed and then take the reigns myself.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
After lifting consistently for about 4 months (I was already naturally big), I've decided to totally shed all my excess body fat and detox...I'm suffering :damn:

I've drank 3 litres of water and had 2 servings of fruit for 2 days straight and it's flushing me out something serious :damn:

I dunno if I'm gonna make it :sadcam:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
got my bronkaid too, caffeine should be in tomorrow, gonna start monday

i took my last dose at 3 pm and im still feeling the effects...i love taking it...i breathe clear as fukk and it does wonders for my runningg...plus i am an actual asthmatic so its all good for me lol

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
i took my last dose at 3 pm and im still feeling the effects...i love taking it...i breathe clear as fukk and it does wonders for my runningg...plus i am an actual asthmatic so its all good for me lol

what have you noticed when it comes to fat loss? and do you feel antsy or anything?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
what have you noticed when it comes to fat loss? and do you feel antsy or anything?

the fat loss is gradual but the stack is deceptively strong..i do lose a good amount of weight after 8 weeks...it makes me pee a lot for the first 2 weeks i go on it and yes it does make me kinda antsy at times

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Got the MP45 nutrition plan and workout over the weekend. The grocery list was quite pricey but it should be worth it, great way to stop the poor eating habits. Just ate some cottage cheese mixed with PB and protein power, shyt was bomb af.
:ahh:

:ahh:cottage cheese mixed with pretty much anything

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just got back from Vegas...Girl I ended up hooking up with kept complimenting me on dat ass.

Squats >>