Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
My puny bones are hampering my progress. I've been stuck at benching 175x10, 7, 5 for three weeks. Those last reps of each set have me feel like my wrists are going to snap. The same with barbell curls. Cant lift more 85 a few times before my forearm bone is in agony.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
:wow: brehs

I'm at the end of a 40ish hour fast

Upper Power this morning and every lift went up in weight or reps.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
nah. The only external vice, I may use is chalk. Lifting belts tend to disrupt stabilization of the core, so I don't mess with them and I always rock vans(flat shoe surface) when I workout...
Just wondering lol how much you squat? I typically start using the belt at like 360 and the knee wraps when I get over 400lbs no way I'm doing all that weight raw with no spotter

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just wondering lol how much you squat? I typically start using the belt at like 360 and the knee wraps when I get over 400lbs no way I'm doing all that weight raw with no spotter
:patrice: Now a days. I just stick with 3 plates, because I never really felt comfortable enough with my technique of going 4 plates atg on a consistent basis. I usually ended up doing a half squat like this because something impended me from going fully down.

I could literally sense injuries coming from a mile away when I was used to do real heavy lifting. So I no longer really focus on numbers as a primary goal of working out. There's far too many ego lifters walking around the gym with chronic back pain they inherited from doing heavy squats and / or deadlifts.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Might be smart for me to limit my squat and dead numbers until I get older with more resources to foods to bulk whenever I want.:wow:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I'm 180. I need to bulk up by Memorial Day. Somebody help me out with some routines and food that'll help me accomplish that. I'd appreciate it

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I hear u. But have you completely ignored all the cheap bulk foods I've posted? Especially peanuts.

The clothes as well..can't be buying new shyt every 6 months...fukking suits don't even fit no more. :noah:

I have no problems with cheap bulk foods...I was made with it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The clothes as well..can't be buying new shyt every 6 months...fukking suits don't even fit no more. :noah:

I have no problems with cheap bulk foods...I was made with it.
Honestly it seems like should be able to do that now. You could easily get your supplemental income up by tutoring peeps off CL for like $30+ / hr

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Honestly it seems like should be able to do that now. You could easily get your supplemental income up by tutoring peeps off CL for like $30+ / hr

Maybe...then I'd have to sacrifice some dating time. Tutoring is cool, but the hours are crazy and nikkas always hit you up last minute...especially during weekends, mid and final times. Something's got to give.:beli: