Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
My 5 months skipping cardio made itself well known today

Did HIIT for the first time, sprinting up the hill outside my house (about 30 seconds to the top) and jogging back down (about 1 min). Made it 3 cycles before I had to put the brakes on...I aint tryin to puke :sadcam:

Never skipping cardio for extended periods again

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so today i get to the gym and go to the bathroom to piss. as i'm walking in 3 dudes are walking out dying of laughter... there was some fukkin pervert jacking off in the shower, and the whole fukkin bathroom./locker room smelled like sperm

i was fukkin pissed and told the losers in the front and they just laughed and told me to wait :beli:

i hope someone stabs that nasty fukk

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
There was a guy walking around shirtless for whatever reason at campus yesterday, the number of whoopin and hollerin these thots were releasing were of a high variety. :wow: That's my motivation...one day I will be that shirtless man walking around, for no reason other than to increase the humidity in ever panty in my viewable vicinity.
iwtamWHaZC8DS.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Based on that last photo what do you have to cut?

I hold my fat in my stomach and chest, I don't have a gut, but I Still have some stomach and my chest aren't as solid as they could be. They only reason I`m not bulking anymore at this point is because I don't want to be 280 or some crap. Its impossible to be natural and still massive yet super shredded, so I just want to see if I can get down to where I`m diced but still hold on to as much mass as I naturally can.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:gladbron: :salute:

What supps you take breh?

to be honest you don't need anything, but as what I actually take
Multi, Fish Oil, Creatine (currently using Green mag by Controlled labs and I Stack it with Hemavol pre workout), Whey Isolate (protein is protein but I like isolates because they are low in calories, using VPX SRO got some All Max IsoFlex on the way), I only take stim pre workouts on days I workout early in the day because I usually workout in the evening, I got some Karbolyn on the way that I plan on mixing with my intraworkout (currently using Amino build because I got it cheap). The Carb drinks are said to be a waste of money but I want to see what happens.

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
workin 7 hours with premium pay tomorrow.

headed straight to the gym after work to kill legs

im around 190-193 RN, at the beginning of my cut. was 200 last month after bulking nearly 25 pounds.

we about to #EAT this summer
gyjmpLv.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Do you guys buy extra equipment (lifting belt, shoes, wraps, etc) to keep in your car so you're ready to go to the gym no matter where you are even if you left your typical gym bag at home? I`m debating on buying another belt and knee wraps to leave in my trunk. I mean sure I could leave my current gym bag in my car lol

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nah. The only external vice, I may use is chalk. Lifting belts tend to disrupt stabilization of the core, so I don't mess with them and I always rock vans(flat shoe surface) when I workout...