Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Seems like Tuesday was fukking back and bicep day for everybody...fukking packed and the new gym location hasn't opened yet. :what:

Fortunately everyone was on cables and machine...so the pullup bar and big DBs was all I needed. :blessed:

If I had a nickel for every nikka I saw curling weights for arms. :banderas:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Seems like Tuesday was fukking back and bicep day for everybody...fukking packed and the new gym location hasn't opened yet. :what:

Fortunately everyone was on cables and machine...so the pullup bar and big DBs was all I needed. :blessed:

If I had a nickel for every nikka I saw curling weights for arms. :banderas:

I stick to my door pullup bar at home, I get to the gym and can barely crank out 6 reps when I go wide grip smh

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryce Harper weight progress. He just came off of knee surgery recently. Is this healthy or safe for him? The weigt changes so soon to each other seem extreme. He's trying to get bigger for the season. The thought process is too enter the season bigger because over the course of the season he gets smaller.
Mark Zuckerman ‏@ZuckermanCSN ·11 mins
Harper says he got up to 236 lbs. in mid-January, down to 220 now. "I'm right where I need to be."

Dan Kolko ‏@masnKolko ·12 mins
Harper got up to 236 lbs. at one point. Did a lot of bike riding. Enters camp at 220 lbs. and feels strong. Leg pressing 500 lbs

Mark Zuckerman ‏@ZuckermanCSN ·14 mins
Bryce Harper says knee is completely healed. "I'm solid. I'm solid as can be."
He wanted to come into at at 245 so he can play the season at 230

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My partner straight Deebo'ed the squat rack from this Chuck Liddell looking dude. Warmed up with his primary and he just walked off. :pachaha:

You doing light shyt with wack form, you blocking my gains. :pacspit:

Got 435 once. :obama: