Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
:whew: after two months off bout to start back tomorrow. Should be a speedy recovery. I'm predicting 3 weeks max, before I start crushing souls again...

From calisthenics to weights? How much muscle loss do you have?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
From calisthenics to weights? How much muscle loss do you have?
I'll drop pictures in the starting point thread later on today. But I'm down like 15 pounds. Haven't done any real lifting besides my nephews, niece ( :bryan: ) and girlfriend ( :shaq: ).

I've just been walking instead, as my main source of exercise....

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'll drop pictures in the starting point thread later on today. But I'm down like 15 pounds. Haven't done any real lifting besides my nephews, niece ( :bryan: ) and girlfriend ( :shaq: ).

Now imagine that with a nikka doing 4 miles a day....:to:

Good luck breh. :whew:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
On track for another 1.5-2.0 loss this week. This would be three full weeks. At this rate 6 weeks would put me halfway to my goal number wise. I think I'll throw in one free meal at the end of week 6 and then start another 6 week push again. Glad this is working.

semtex

:)
Daps

damn how fukked up were u? :huhldup:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
damn how fukked up were u? :huhldup:
Diet breh, if I can't eat right, I won't workout. I never how much I actually eat, until it became hard for me to chew.

With that said, it's not healthy to just lay on the couch in my free time being a slob, so walking is the next best option, which doesn't require so much food to replenish nutrients...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
2 1/2 weeks into cut and the vertical dividing line in my abs is becoming defined again :noah:

Can't wait for Thursday to get back into the gym after this deload week. Starting back up on creatine too to help with recovery

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
2 1/2 weeks into cut and the vertical dividing line in my abs is becoming defined again :noah:

Can't wait for Thursday to get back into the gym after this deload week. Starting back up on creatine too to help with recovery
My vertical dividing line refuses to appear. :sadbron:

What ab exercises you doing?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
On track for another 1.5-2.0 loss this week. This would be three full weeks. At this rate 6 weeks would put me halfway to my goal number wise. I think I'll throw in one free meal at the end of week 6 and then start another 6 week push again. Glad this is working.
1.6 this week old-fish-hal

Got the worst craving for dessert last night after I posted this^^^. Damn near decided to do the free meal today but corrected myself. Glad I held on :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
My vertical dividing line refuses to appear. :sadbron:

What ab exercises you doing?

Nothing notworthy really. I do a single set of medicine ball crunches if I remember. Its all about the bodyfat%...EC stack and a clean, precise diet is what gets me below the threshold. EC stack being optional but definitely helpful.

Anyone who lifts weights or works a job with lots of lifting and movement should already have good ab development without trying. We use our ab muscles as stabilizers in damn near every free weight lift, and in a physical job with twisting and turning and lifting they get a workout too.

Yeah, if you want them protruding out like mountains you are going to probably need to focus on working them out hard, but even then it is pointless until you get your bodyfat in check.