Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Don't know where to post this so hopefully someone can tell me if I am in the right path or not.

So I started last week a 500 calories and 100 carbs a day diet with no exercise. I will be joining the gym next week but I'm wondering if I continue this diet, will I actually lose weight? :ohhh:

I'm trying to lose my belly

Once I start hitting the gym( I plan on going 5 days) should I consume more calories(800)?

Oh damn, I was was on my phone which didn't show your rep level. Looking through your post history, you are a blatant troll.

You definitely got some bites here, good job. Almost made me spend the next 30 minutes typing out a big ass essay trying to get your life back on track.

Gotta add to that red rep though even though you got me to bite. Phone layout saved you.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Oh damn, I was was on my phone which didn't show your rep level. Looking through your post history, you are a blatant troll.

You definitely got some bites here, good job. Almost made me spend the next 30 minutes typing out a big ass essay trying to get your life back on track.

Gotta add to that red rep though even though you got me to bite. Phone layout saved you.
:ohhh:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
So you are currently eating 500 cals? How are you able to function?

You need to raise calories to a "normal" level now. Any weight you are likely losing is water and eventually muscle with a lesser portion of fat. I'm sure you don't want that.
I'm able to function properly. Only once I felt weak but for a short period. I do tend to feel hungry. I read that water made you feel full but for me it doesn't. I run through a gallon of water a day. At night I do feel hungry but that is my old habit. I used to eat about 10-15 oreo cookies every night.

Once again, thanks for the help.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
i brought in tuna and crackers as a, and speghetti for lunch today and they got box lunches for us... Gotta get these calories in :blessed: