Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
What is it supposed to do with dosing?

Arginine plays an important role in cell division, the healing of wounds, removing ammonia from the body, immune function, and the release of hormones.[3][7][8]

The benefits and functions attributed to oral supplementation of L-arginine include:

• Precursor for the synthesis of nitric oxide (NO)[9] Non-L-arginine derived NO can be generated by the nitrate-nitrite-nitric oxide pathway that is monitored through saliva testing.
  • Reduces healing time of injuries (particularly bone)[7][8]
  • Quickens repair time of damaged tissue[7][8]
  • Helps decrease blood pressure in clinical hypertensive subjects [10][11][12] NO-mediated decrease in blood pressure is influenced by both the L-arginine-dependent nitric oxide synthasepathway and non-L-arginine or alternative pathway through nitrate-rich foods such as beets and spinach

amare68

Burr
Daps
Reppin
Sydney
ayyt thanx .. i been fukking with whole foods for 2 years now and working just fine, nw got some spare money and thinking of some supps 2 try out..any must haves?

semtex

:)
Daps
Please tell me its the first floor man :heh:
3rd floor

BgThtrdIIAA3xuL.jpg

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Had a decent back day, did RDL's heavy instead of regular deadlifts (really felt the stretch in the hams). Not drinking really has my workouts turnt up. Hoping to hit 305 on parallel squats tomorrow.
They are for different purposes. Both hit lower back but the romanian isn't even a "dead"lift

semtex

:)
Daps
They are for different purposes. Both hit lower back but the romanian isn't even a "dead"lift
dumbbell swings shyt all over that exercise :yeshrug: if you want to hit the hammies and glutes like a mac truck. Plus RDL's are very awkward and dangerous lettin the weight dangle like that :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Anyone here ever use Fat Gripz?

I'm no longer going to be doing a heavy back day (switching to an efficient full body routine 3X per week), and grip strength is something I really want to focus on, so I copped a pair of these to finish off my workouts with and hopefully give my forearms the burn they are looking for.

Haven't used them yet, going to give them a shot later. But this is my last weight workout for 7 days because I have decided to take a much needed deload week. It has been over 4 months since I took a week off.