Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
Damn your strong as fukk
that wasn't all in one set tho :whoa:

but i feel 405 approaching cakeweight status :leon: never thought I'd say that

I still stop after 6-7 reps though. going to failure on deads is :huhldup:

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Sohh I haven't worked in 2 months now because of a toothache. It went away after taking some medicine. But I have a root canal on thursday, so I figured I'd take a break from working out in the meantime until my diet is 100% back on course...

I've dropped like 15 pounds and basically look around the size I was in high school. I aint tripping though. Can't wait til my mouth heels up and I can tweak my diet back to perfection. I'm totally done with sweets now though...

Can't wait take the transition pictures going from :flabbynsick: to :blessed:

Been rocking my old XL shirts to hide my frame. Crazy thing is my shoulders still look big as fukk...

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felt really sluggish last night, bench sucked (only got up 225 x4), felt wore out when I got to sqauts (surprisingly was still able to get 300x5 though i wanted to move up weight a bit). Instead of taking the day off, I should have just lifted yesterday.

Also, i notice the only time I get female attention in my gym (which is pretty much a sasuage fest), is when I'm hittin' parallel heavy squats :heh:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
That fat loss struggle :bryan:

I know the meal plan is solid but the progress will be crazy slow. *cues "Mind Playing Tricks on Me"*

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
:patrice:Man I serious beef with those bar pads (always felt like it was slipping off and felt awkward). I dunno, I might get me a thick towel or something and wrap it around.
Every gym I've been to has bar pads. I don't know why people are buying them. Anyway, I don't like them. They locate the barbell farther back so my arms are working to prevent them from rolling back.

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
yooo anyone fux with l-arginine? any recommendations..

I did....quick fukking with it yesterday though. It was giving crazy acid reflux and my throat has sore been for days now. To the point where eating and drinking is a chore.

I could be something I'm not doing on my part though.:yeshrug:

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I did....quick fukking with it yesterday though. It was giving crazy acid reflux and my throat has sore been sore for days now. To the point where eating and drinking is a chore.

I could be something I'm not doing on my part though.:yeshrug:
What is it supposed to do with dosing?