Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The guys in here could probably give you better advice than I can, but things like your goals, training level, and diet are some things we'd need to know before giving suggestions...

Complain about trying to give advice and get thrown the :rudy: because you're a female then seriously get asked for advice and tell the person to get advice from the guys, brehettes :what:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Complain about trying to give advice and get thrown the :rudy: because you're a female then seriously get asked for advice and tell the person to get advice from the guys, brehettes :what:
Lose 18 pounds and then wonder why you're not as beefy brehs

Daps

I low-key asked you to tell me about your goals and all that other stuff.:ld:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone else get bruises on their trap/back :why: from back sqauting? A negro is now debating weather or not to use a towel cause this shyt is not wavy.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My shoulders are usually a little sore our nicked up from that. I thought it was normal :manny:

:sadcam: I dunno, it doesn't hurt or anything, I just have this thick ass bruise line on my traps. Looks like I whipped from fukking the massa's daughter. :beli:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Does anyone else get bruises on their trap/back :why: from back sqauting? A negro is now debating weather or not to use a towel cause this shyt is not wavy.
Yeah I get them every time I squat.

They usually go away after a few days, but I squat twice a week so :yeshrug:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Not bruises but it's red after doing barbell squats, but I can feel a callous right where the barbell rubs.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
My back and biceps workout was utter trash today. Felt extra sluggish and my biceps had a sharp piercing pain during reps.
Go low weight/high rep on sluggish days.
You might need to get more sleep, in general, especially if you are taking in less calories because you are trying to cut fat/lose weight.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Go low weight/high rep on sluggish days.
You might need to get more sleep, in general, especially if you are taking in less calories because you are trying to cut fat/lose weight.
This could be it right here, been having problems sleeping the last few weeks. But im bulking if it matters

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Gym closed early today, thankfully I was able to slide in and get in a quality shoulder workout