Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I "trained" a kid I know today, after he asked for my help losing weight. He thought he was gonna die, then I hit him with the burpees. The tears, the vomit, the glory!

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Did 120 on the db bench today. 2x5 Had to go down to 115 for the 3rd set though. Last week I had to go down to 115 after the 1st set.

I'm looking at them 150s at the end of the rack like :takedat:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
"whoever got the cheapest creatine is gettin my business....real fukkin talk"

:laugh:

:russ:

"I could get down to a 4% with just a calorie deficit... if I want to"

:usure:

Yea, sounds crazy til you see his older vids where he posing :wow:

the backlash wouldnt be so bad if he had a better argument

..or if TMW didn't make a IF vid yesterday :pachaha: The amount of TMW fanboys that rushed this vid is astonishing regardless how off base the vid is. :laugh:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Tried 90 3x6 today...:krs: I remember when I started and was using only 35lbs.

I'm gunning for you on my power day tomorrow. I'm going to try 90lbs. 85 has become too easy for me on flat bench but 80 on incline is :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What symptoms made you go to the doc?

I could run and sprint, but if I pivoted sometimes I'd feel a bit of pain in the outside of the knee. The pain has been going away slowly over the last two weeks, when it first hit it was much sharper. Since it was a small tear on the outer part, he said I might not need to have work done, just strengthen everything around the knee more and drop more weight (@ 228lbs).

Im trying to hold off on surgery as long as possible, once they cut you open you're never the same again.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I could run and sprint, but if I pivoted sometimes I'd feel a bit of pain in the outside of the knee. The pain has been going away slowly over the last two weeks, when it first hit it was much sharper. Since it was a small tear on the outer part, he said I might not need to have work done, just strengthen everything around the knee more and drop more weight (@ 228lbs).

Im trying to hold off on surgery as long as possible, once they cut you open you're never the same again.

Try to avoid a menisectomy. Leads to arthritis down the line :to:

I'm bout to set up an apointment for my knee as well. :to:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally went back to the gym after a two week hiatus of bullshytting around. Couldnt make it to my regular gym so I worked out in my building. I benched 265 5-6 times on the Smith Machine. Normally my Bench on Free weights is max 225. I knew the Smith machine allows you to lift more, but 40 a pound differential? I think psychologically I may be shorting myself on the Free weights because of fear.

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps
Finally went back to the gym after a two week hiatus of bullshytting around. Couldnt make it to my regular gym so I worked out in my building. I benched 265 5-6 times on the Smith Machine. Normally my Bench on Free weights is max 225. I knew the Smith machine allows you to lift more, but 40 a pound differential? I think psychologically I may be shorting myself on the Free weights because of fear.

Yep I think smith machine is counterbalanced to only be like 15 lbs for just the bar (But The weight varies from machine to machine) So that would pretty much be about a 30lb difference.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ

fukk a Smith machine...