Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i'm solo 95% of the time. there are very few lifts i do where i would actually need a spot and if i do i just ask one of the trainers at my gym roaming the floor to step in. really the only one i can think of is bb bench press.

are there trainers on the floor at your gym who aren't with clients?

I haven't started in a gym yet, that was part of my decision making process. The place I'm looking at doesn't have a lot of activity but I wasn't really thinking about using.

Thanks for that feedback detroitwalt

Art Barr :shake:

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goddamn, squats got my legs on fire today. Tried to get outta bed and aint shyt happen

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans via NYC
Goddamn, squats got my legs on fire today. Tried to get outta bed and aint shyt happen

squats always kill my legs two days after. the next day I'm like damn my legs feel fine, then the next I'm :deadrose:

Just went to the gym did 25 pull-ups, 25 chin-ups, 10 dips(my shoulders killin me :sadbron: ) 100 pushups, 50 sit-ups, barbell curls, and shoulder shrugs. Then I went to the park and ran a mile in 7:09 which is my personal best and 25 seconds faster then my last personal best. Gotta break 7 min next time.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
squats always kill my legs two days after. the next day I'm like damn my legs feel fine, then the next I'm :deadrose:

Same here. I'll be sitting in my cube working for a good bit of time, then I'll have to go to the bathroom or something, then I'll try to stand up and be like :noah: but then when I rub them quads and feel em, then I'll be like :ahh:

vidyagamer

Rookie
Daps

LOL Doms always hits me the worst two days after. If I ever feel sore on the day after a workout I'm just like "Oh fukk :sadcam::bryan:" Cause I KNOW the day after will be twice as miserable.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Small tear in my meniscus.........:snoop:

It's on the outer edge and I have no swelling, I may not need surgery though.

Take it seriously tho man, go easy on it and ice often even if you don't think you need to. I tore my ACL and ended up having to get MCL/ACL reconstruction trying to "work around" a meniscus tear. (it used to lock out all the time because of a small loose body)

-P-

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Tendons in my forearms and shyt all fukked up...hurts my biceps when I flex. No arm workouts for a good week. :sadcam:

Benny P

Registered Rican
Daps
Power day surprises..

First time doing weighted pull ups :wow:

however, I hit 85lbs for 5, 90lbs for 5, and 100lbs for 5 on dumbbell bench:ahh::lolbron::obama:. Crazy thing, I felt like I could have kept going for at least 110lbs. :leon:.

Dudes in the gym were :bryan: while watching me. Poor dudes were middle aged and outta shape baddddd :merchant:.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
welp, time to fukking deload on overhead press AGAIN. :sadbron:

its worth it in the long run, keep pushin breh

rqykxk.jpg

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I took pictures on my phone cause it was so hilarious, but it didnt come out right. Anyways my gym is split so all the leg stuff is in one corner, and everythign else is all over the room. Every bench + piece of arm equipment was PACKED, but the leg corner was SOHH status :krs: Thankfully for me... it was a lower day :jawalrus:

This personal trainer was getting on my damn nerves though. First she made me stop deading (405x5), then she asked to work in on hamstring curls, but wouldn't let me work in on quad extensions. I guess next time I gotta say no too :youngsabo: