Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
This cat asked for a spot on the bench. I'm like cool no biggie. He had 315 on the bar and looked the part of someone who could rep it. Says he's going for 5, again I'm like "cool

Man I pretty much did the equivalent 5 fukking rack pulls while he grunted and yelped and with his arms flared WAY out there barely able to handle any of the load then jumped up fired up like he just killed it. I gave him the :comeon: and went back to lifting.

It was entertaining in a way tho

-P-

semtex

:)
Daps
nikka want to ask for advice then not use it....flabby and boney mufukkas :pacspit:
I can't tell you how many bytches I've given advice to. If they listened to me they'd have the body they want. All i usually recommend is bulgarian split squats and burpees. :manny: Hoes don't listen.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can't tell you how many bytches I've given advice to. If they listened to me they'd have the body they want. All i usually recommend is bulgarian split squats and burpees. :manny: Hoes don't listen.
I know a chick who battles me on everything and hint she is more knowledgable because she played collegiate sports. Her head explodes at the thought of IF. Never mind that was more than 10 years ago.......

Daps

I try to give men advice on working out and I get thrown the :rudy: I guess because I'm a female

Daps
advice on makin gainzz or losing weight?

Both. I actually have a friend, he's a poster, and for months I was trying to give him advice on how to gain weight and build muscle. He ignored me for months, until he started upping his weights and counting his calories like I advised him too. His gains the past year have been amazing and he told me he wished he started doing it (what I told him) sooner.:yes:

semtex

:)
Daps
Both. I actually have a friend, he's a poster, and for months I was trying to give him advice on how to gain weight and build muscle. He ignored me for months, until he started upping his weights and counting his calories like I advised him too. His gains the past year have been amazing and he told me he wished he started doing it (what I told him) sooner.:yes:
:obama:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I try to give men advice on working out and I get thrown the :rudy: I guess because I'm a female

TGive me advgice because i messed up big time. I went from 225 beginning of Jan to 207 today. I lost the weight too fast and I'm not nearly ass beefy as I once was.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Deaded 365 two days ago. I might even be able to hit 4 :ohhh:

Daps
TGive me advgice because i messed up big time. I went from 225 beginning of Jan to 207 today. I lost the weight too fast and I'm not nearly ass beefy as I once was.

The guys in here could probably give you better advice than I can, but things like your goals, training level, and diet are some things we'd need to know before giving suggestions...