Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Gym withdrawals :wow:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm dying over here.

Was going to take a week off, but did something to my back last week so one week became 2.....

Monday can't come soon enough.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I swear I have a target on me that triggers dudes to do some slick passive aggressive shyt to me at the gym.:mindblown:

I'm doing dips and it so happens that this guy and his s/o are doing some exercises in front of my area. He comes over and starts :pacspit: his tobacco in the trash can that is a foot away from me. He only came to spit while I'm doing my set. :why:

Two husky gym goers that were doing all kinds of exercises come all the way to the weight section to where I'm at to glance at me then walk back away....twice.:aicmon:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Dudes be cuffing their girl extra hard in the gym. I'm trying to get my workout on, I ain't worried about your girl. And I only looked her way because I noticed her looking my way. Probably wasn't even his gal.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Tried going to my gym last night only to find out that they closed early :dwillhuh:

Could've been cuz of the weather, but I had been out of the loop and hadn't been to the gym all week :manny:

Ended up working out in the gym room at my apartment complex. Surprisingly had a good workout :leon:. Made do with what was there and just zoned out. Dumbbells only went to 30 tho:shaq2:.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a decent workout last night, was able to maintain 295x5 parallel squats after doing incline press and hammer strength shoulder (though I feel like i need to do more). Doing squats more def feels like my numbers are going to shoot back up to 315; still need to work on hamstrings more though.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Gym withdrawals :wow:
:to: on some

pookie.gif

Daps
Reppin
i don't know if it was the stronglifts or the 5/6 day week cardio but i've lost 6 lbs since january 1. 20lbs+ since october 31.

i've been getting compliments and people asking me for advice how i'm losing weight. It's just diet and dedication to the gym.

i do relapse and end up drinking and eating pizza or some junk crap but that's on the weekends cause i smoke weed as well. i'm actually gonna stop going out and just focus more on my diet and wait till summer time to have my fun.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Hey guys please help. I was at the gym today had to go home earlier. I was warming up on the squats. Hit ten reps of 135 no prob. Hit ten reps of 225. No sweat. I started hitting 10 reps of 275 until I felt a sharp pain in my right knee every time I dipped below like 10 centimeters from standing. This is not good at all. What is the problem here :why:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Hey guys please help. I was at the gym today had to go home earlier. I was warming up on the squats. Hit ten reps of 135 no prob. Hit ten reps of 225. No sweat. I started hitting 10 reps of 275 until I felt a sharp pain in my right knee every time I dipped below like 10 centimeters from standing. This is not good at all. What is the problem here :why:

Maybe your form is slacking when you go heavier...core tight and feet at 45 degree angle? Pushing hips forward? Happens to me sometimes when I go heavy. :yeshrug:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Maybe your form is slacking when you go heavier...core tight and feet at 45 degree angle? Pushing hips forward? Happens to me sometimes when I go heavy. :yeshrug:

I can easily go 3 hunnit though and I was bytching out at 275 :sadcam:

And maybe it is. I also don't wrap my knees. Maybe I need to start. :lupe: