Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
When you work out late at night and share space with people in the place they usually do aerobics and you're doing your own thing its odd how people dont speak to each other or look at each other.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
When is cutting season? Haha I accidently bulked up during the winter... need to get on the wave before the pasta starts destroying me.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Let's all be serious, @Serious, the only v you have ever had is the one betwixt your legs :manny:

shut your fakkit ass up :leostare:

Reveal your dismay on a public forum with a large male audience that you hate being a grower, homosexual brehs :leostare:

Your rep speaks for itself fekket

Hey stay out of this. Me and serious have a bad history. So like I said, keep out of it unless you wanna catch strays you moist milksop. :ufdup:

:camby: keep this in TLR

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
In 1935 the average American consumed 100 pounds of meat and dairy a year. Today Americans eat 200 pounds a year. If the rest of the world ate like us you would need 2/3 the size of the earth to hold the livestock to produce for the demand. :huhldup:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
So I started my clean bulk in October at 153 lbs, bodyfat was exactly where I wanted it (10% or lower but not so low that it would be hard to maintain).

I am up 14 lbs to 167 including whatever water weight I am holding from adding creatine. But now I'm stuck between a rock and hard place as to whether to keep bulking or cut back down to 10%BF then start again.

The only place my fat is showing now is in my abs...I still have a somewhat respectable six pack in the morning when I'm dehydrated, but by the end of the day I'm puffy and feel :flabbynsick:. On the other hand, I'm building mass in my pecs for the first time in my life and I want to continue so I can rid myself of this bird chest once and for all.

But damn, my poor abs. And my abs and obliques are the only thing my wife goes crazy over :sadcam:

I think I might keep up this clean bulk until the end of February then cut for a couple months and see where I am at and whether I want to bulk harder for the next cycle. Copped some Bronkaid yesterday to prepare :noah:

• Dap
Reactions: HHR

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
tumblr_m1suw948Gs1r1n07ho1_500.jpg

:patrice:
Lowkey i'd smash, something about that "upper body" is enticing.....

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lower Hypertrophy:

Lifting schedule is a little behind but it can reset Thursday.

To @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! advice and focused on squats, SDL and calf raises.

Went hard on squats, highest weight work 10-12 reps I can remember. I'm getting at least parallel on each rep. I was cooked after those.

I did add single leg machine press. MTS machine leg curls and wall/chairs sits with a 35# plate.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Starting to see lots and lots of new faces and the gym is slowly filling up. Looks like a lot of late-bloomer resolution people. Probably took them a couple weeks to get motivated to come in.

But yo....today I saw something that completely pissed me off probably more than it should have. Some meathead that I haven't seen before there was doing inverted sit ups using the Smith Machine. He had the bar set on the top notch, hooked his knees over it then hooked his feet under one of the upper portions of the frame. I seriously wanted to go get management it was the most unnecessarily dangerous thing I have seen anyone do yet at the gym, not to mention a complete misuse of the equipment.

Furthermore, he was "coaching" some skinny fat kid to do the same thing. The kid could only manage 3 or 4 situps before failure. I was livid, it took every ounce of restraint I had to not take off my headphones and tell them to get off the machine.

Lack of equipment at the gym is not a problem either. We have an incline sit up bench just like every other gym. If its too easy for you then hold onto some plates. It was probably one of the most bro things I have seen yet and I'm still angry about it 2 hours later