Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Free weights allow more customization in targeting muscles. With machines if you don't like the movement you don't have a ton of way to vary the movement. Free weight variation is much more open.

thank you. Yea, I think ima google some free weight routines or something because I prefer to train in a manner that is more natural to the movement of our bodies.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Listen, trust me when I say this. All you have to do to get a V shape is to do weighted dips and lat pull downs/ weighted pull ups. :whew:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How much money do y'all pay for your gym memberships
$10 month to month :umad:

I just need to tone and lose this pudge
:gag: hate seeing this on women....

People just don't care of themselves anymore :scusthov:
Listen, trust me when I say this. All you have to do to get a V shape is to do weighted dips and lat pull downs/ weighted pull ups. :whew:
Or be born with it :manny:

But I'm starting to think my appetite for a lack of alcohol has a lot too do with it...

Alcohol is like my V killer....

But I rarely drink..

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm going to stick with squating twice a week consistently now, hopefully my body starts to get used to this, cause the past couple of times has left me feeling :deadrose:. But if it helps me get back up to 315 (parallel squat) then so be it.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
$10 month to month :umad:

:gag: hate seeing this on women....

People just don't care of themselves anymore :scusthov:

Or be born with it :manny:

But I'm starting to think my appetite for a lack of alcohol has a lot too do with it...

Alcohol is like my V killer....

But I rarely drink..

Let's all be serious, @Serious, the only v you have ever had is the one betwixt your legs :manny:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Your rep speaks for itself fekket

Hey stay out of this. Me and serious have a bad history. So like I said, keep out of it unless you wanna catch strays you moist milksop. :ufdup: