Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

larry-holmes-flying-kick-o.gif

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Re-Racking weights after a grueling heavy dead session has a lot in common with the Walk of Shame after a good night out. shyts kinda humbling and u hope u don't look as rough as u feel :laugh:

-P-

Anytime when you push the limits and you gotta re-rack. "Just gotta make it there... Just gotta make it there." :heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2 hours of cardio? A day? :usure:

What exactly do you call cardio?

Well I'll do some long slow 60 minute of cardio either on elliptical, rower, or treadmill from 0400-0520 then from 0630-0800 I will do a run sometimes 5 miles, sometimes interval for 3 miles other times 2 miles for time.

I'm trying to build my cardio back up between thanksgiving and christmas I was slacking.

I'm on day 2 of the master cleanse and I stay in the latrine.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Had a leg workout this weekend.
1. Started with squats. Pelvis was feeling bad using low weights. :sadbron: I went from 135 lbs. to 155 lbs. on the second set. I seriously think I have FAI from all the years of heavy squats. Anyway, I go to the bathroom and when I get back, this white dude had unloaded my weights, took my weight belt off the barbell, and was doing curls. :wtf: Total dikk move, he apologized, but it didn't matter because I wasn't going to continue with squats. I went to do deadlifts and power cleans.

2. The usual New Years resolution crowd is flabby and sick. :lolbron: Oh well, hope some of them stick to it.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
My sister picked up MyFitnessPal a few months ago and has been making good progress on her weight loss. I have been giving her a lot of motivational words and real world advice to keep her going, but the last few days have been :snoop:
She has been getting frustrated by some water retention after starting up a new workout program. Tried to talk her down about it but now she is talking about reducing her sodium to 1000 MG a day and doing a detox :snoop:. Tried to explain to her how she is just wasting her time with temporary fixes but she has already taken a mental hit from that scale number.

I swear the diet/health INDUSTRY are a group of Einstein geniuses the way they have corrupted the public into overcomplicating such a simple process as weight loss.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
So where exactly does one start with this?

Here is a general start:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...-and-fitness-resource-and-request-thread.959/

2x2 @ 405 on squats. Had to use a leg wrap on my left leg and a belt, but I got it. First time I threw up from working out as well. I'll record a video for my workout personal journey when I'm able to do 5 strong reps.:wow:

The 2014 fresh meat are impressed with 3 plates so I had the majority of the gym watching us...everyone saw me vomit as well. :heh:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I really gotta start spraying and wiping the bench before I lift. The whole back of my shirt smelled like shyt today:birdman:.

Mon fukkers coming in the gym with their dirty shyt-encrusted asses leaking all over the equipment:birdman:

I hope nobody smelled that shyt as I passed by them :lupe: