Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My sister picked up MyFitnessPal a few months ago and has been making good progress on her weight loss. I have been giving her a lot of motivational words and real world advice to keep her going, but the last few days have been :snoop:
She has been getting frustrated by some water retention after starting up a new workout program. Tried to talk her down about it but now she is talking about reducing her sodium to 1000 MG a day and doing a detox :snoop:. Tried to explain to her how she is just wasting her time with temporary fixes but she has already taken a mental hit from that scale number.

I swear the diet/health INDUSTRY are a group of Einstein geniuses the way they have corrupted the public into overcomplicating such a simple process as weight loss.

We as women need to learn to throw the scale to the bushes. Shyt will have you all fukked up :sadcam:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i went hard in the paint today brehs. Killed shoulders, chest, triceps and 30mins of treadmill :obama:

I stocked up on supps too. I just bought:

image_24195_original_X_450_white.jpg

kre.jpg

and i bought a pro hormone

:shaq:

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
I'm about to start 3X5 Stronglifts, play 90 Min to 2 Hours of ball on the days I'm not lifting

Diet is gonna consist of Grilled Chicken, Raw Brocoli (For Fiber and Protein) and Water

I wanna see where I'm at come April 1st, I wanna look right come summer time :steviej:

semtex

:)
Daps
#3 :youngsabo:
http://www.poliquingroup.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/1098/Get_Bigger_Stronger_Legs.aspx
Research shows the benefit of unilateral training: A study of male college football and track athletes found that single-leg squat training produced higher glute muscle activity and similar activity of other lower body muscles compared to bilateral squats.

Interestingly, single-leg training produced a much higher testosterone response, which may indicate greater neuromuscular demand that would elicit higher strength and muscle adaptations over the long run.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
#3 :youngsabo:
http://www.poliquingroup.com/ArticlesMultimedia/Articles/Article/1098/Get_Bigger_Stronger_Legs.aspx
Research shows the benefit of unilateral training: A study of male college football and track athletes found that single-leg squat training produced higher glute muscle activity and similar activity of other lower body muscles compared to bilateral squats.

Interestingly, single-leg training produced a much higher testosterone response, which may indicate greater neuromuscular demand that would elicit higher strength and muscle adaptations over the long run.

I did single leg leg press on a machine:

seated-leg-press.jpg

Towards the end of a leg day and my legs are still cooked

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Will try single leg presses next time I do legs. Tried split squats but the balancing issue made me not like it. A machine should relieve that.