Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I think I'm gonna start cutting a lil early. Had food poisoning a couple weekends ago and had no appetite for a week. Lost like 5 pounds in the process. I might just chill with the calorie intake amount for a while.

The gym hasn't been too bad lately :leon:. Not really a lot of NYE people around, they're mostly doing cardio. Though I've mostly been hitting the gym at later times.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
oh fukk!! :bryan:
my company is starting up its bigger loser contest today. now ive been doing IF again for only 10 days with my new routine. I did my inital weighin and i had 5.5 lbs already since i got weighed in at my physical a week and a half ago. Progress!!! :obama:..However as im in the company kitchen warming up my high protein lunch that i made and brought in, the intern at the receptionist desk sends out an email saying there was a mistake in a order. Pizza that was scheduled to be ordered for tomorrow for a client was instead delivered today. 6 boxes of boxes and rolls from bertucci :bryan:. I had to get the fukk up outta there. On top of that there is leftover sandwiches and chips left over from another client meeting. :bryan: If only today was my cheat day :sadcam:. Got to remain strong though.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Well, due to the New Years resolution influx, there was some new round booty sightings yesterday. :shaq:

But, I am focusing more on half cardio, half weight-lifting now. I'm trying to do a 3 mile jog every workout.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Kevin Ogar, seen above in a YouTube video, severed his spine during a CrossFit competition in California over the weekend.

Friends, family and fitness buffs are rallying to help a CrossFit coach who severed his spine during a competition in California.

Kevin Ogar was performing a powerlift at an event Sunday in Orange County when he suffered the catastrophic injury.

Ogar, a Crossfit trainer in Englewood, Colo., lost feeling below the waist and has undergone two surgeries so far to repair his spinal column, according to a Facebook page set up for his recovery.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...d-spine-event-article-1.1580392#ixzz2qZJjY5rj

Do crossfit brehs :huhldup:

Hope dude will be able to walk again. :to:

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
Just took Jack3d pre-workout supplement for the first time...

fsYDU70.gif

BLAZO da GAWD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW ERA
I heard they stopped making them because a certain ingredent wasnt approved???
Not sure. :shrug: I copped the Jack3d Micro which supposedly has a better "come down", for a lack of a better term. Feeling iight now and I took it a couple hours ago.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Somehow I have lost all strength on the flat bench. Everything else is increasing upper and lower but that flat bench is damn near regressing.