Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
bytch got on the treadmill beside me and started to lightly power walk. Then she let out a fart. I stopped my treadmill and screamed on her. I mean if you're gonna fart pick a machine where no one else is. I don't want to smell your shyt! She stopped jogging snatched her shyt up and went to the elliptical in the corner. She was already red in the face but I don't care if I embarrassed her. Smelling like dump truck juice. People were looking at me like :ohhh::lolbron::ehh:. Im sick of that shyt tho. All the equipment in the place and you wanna come beside me and fart. fukk you.
Was it one of those loud earthquake sounding ones?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
First day doing Power Upper in a few weeks. Decent workout. Definitely lost some strength on the flat bench which seemed to be happening anyway prior to the break. I've hit a wall there I can't seem to figure out. Between dropping that weight and some gains in biceps the semi-supinated chins were 3 reps higher and much cleaner.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Fit comics kill me.

:heh: @ this Creatine/Zyzz one

HmIgTls.jpg

VUslDWe.jpg

5YnAZYS.jpg

XJki7zk.jpg

VNafTR4.jpg

6pK4Nz3.jpg

X23TAhf.jpg

8YCZUDF.png

eZQswua.jpg

RwaWqn9.jpg

:wow::dead::dead::dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Power Lower with my PT good session. I'm thinking a lot of the muscle I lost was in my legs. Strength was still fairly intact.

Looks like the New Years rush at my gym is confined to post 5pm.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
Was it one of those loud earthquake sounding ones?
YES! I could hear it over my headphones. And then the smell was there. She could pretend it was a shoe squeak or nothing else other than what it was. Go fart in the corner or at least don't get on the treadmill RIGHT beside someone else when there are like 8 open ones.

Those lunges I did yesterday with the weighted bar :whoo:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did some back work last night, deadlifts were terrible could barely hit two rep with four plates, just felt out of gas the entire time; not to mention, the area with the row machines/pull bar was blocked off so they could clean some glass :wtb:. Debating whether I want to do legs tonight or tomorrow:beli:.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
back day (with deadlifts) then squatting the next day? Good luck bah.

I need to have those days as far apart as possible. Or on he same day with one of them taking a hit

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
bytch got on the treadmill beside me and started to lightly power walk. Then she let out a fart. I stopped my treadmill and screamed on her. I mean if you're gonna fart pick a machine where no one else is. I don't want to smell your shyt! She stopped jogging snatched her shyt up and went to the elliptical in the corner. She was already red in the face but I don't care if I embarrassed her. Smelling like dump truck juice. People were looking at me like :ohhh::lolbron::ehh:. Im sick of that shyt tho. All the equipment in the place and you wanna come beside me and fart. fukk you.
Man, I've farted plenty of times on the treadmill. It's embarrassing. However, I would not have walked away to another machine like this woman did.

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was working out my macros for a slow bulk and I read that you should keep your fats to 25g on training days and 50g on rest days. That doesn't seem right given 3 eggs is nearly 20g of fat. On average, I'm between 60-80g of fat...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So was working out my macros for a slow bulk and I read that you should keep your fats to 25g on training days and 50g on rest days. That doesn't seem right given 3 eggs is nearly 20g of fat. On average, I'm between 60-80g of fat...
People neglect fat, you need dat dere

Last edited:

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands

Everything is relative to size and weight, a certain amount of fat for one person doesnt mean it will work for you aswell, egg yolks do contain a lot of fat thought. You could consider filltering them out.