Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I hope yall using the smith machine don't make fun of the people using cable machines/leg presses etc.. Smith isnt really any better. I see people doing squats on the Smith all the time and it is blatant by their path of motion that the machine is assisting in the motion and thus not a proper squat

I got nothing against it, but I also have nothing bad to say about cable machines

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I hope yall using the smith machine don't make fun of the people using cable machines/leg presses etc.. Smith isnt really any better. I see people doing squats on the Smith all the time and it is blatant by their path of motion that the machine is assisting in the motion and thus not a proper squat

I got nothing against it, but I also have nothing bad to say about cable machines
I don't think anyone went there

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
i did squats for the first time ever tonight brehs..today i became a man :ahh:

first two sets were a little awkward but the next three went smooth and fixed any hitches i had.

semtex

:)
Daps
I should have just done one set of 3 for deads today after those 3 months away :wow: so stiff now

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
my company's doing their own version of the biggest loser..except its every person for himself, no teams..whoever has the highest percentage weight loss by sometime in mid to late april gets a cash prize which I've been told in the past is definitely a four digit amount :whoo:...even more motivation to take this weight off

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Shouldn't be more than 8-10 MPH

I'm going to layer up and do 20-30mins :lolbron:

Wasn't even an issue, got in 30 minutes of sprints, jump rope and one big hill run. Nothing crazy but I was getting antsy not being active consistently for the past two weeks or so. This was probably better for me mentally than physically.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
i did squats for the first time ever tonight brehs..today i became a man :ahh:

first two sets were a little awkward but the next three went smooth and fixed any hitches i had.
Women and children can do squats. :lolbron:
When you can do six plates or 45 lbs. or more, you enter man-zone squats. But keep up the good work.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Women and children can do squats. :lolbron:
When you can do six plates or 45 lbs. or more, you enter man-zone squats. But keep up the good work.
when your born with deformities in your legs/feet, and multiple doctors say you wont be able to squat at all, its just nice being able to do so. but thanks for the support.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
did bench/rows/squats this morning..think i should of did squats first cuz after rows i was :patrice:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:ahh: The feeling you get when you just go ham in the fukking gym. Now I'm getting my cardio back :banderas: nikkas gonna be made when if I go out for combat challenge.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
bytch got on the treadmill beside me and started to lightly power walk. Then she let out a fart. I stopped my treadmill and screamed on her. I mean if you're gonna fart pick a machine where no one else is. I don't want to smell your shyt! She stopped jogging snatched her shyt up and went to the elliptical in the corner. She was already red in the face but I don't care if I embarrassed her. Smelling like dump truck juice. People were looking at me like :ohhh::lolbron::ehh:. Im sick of that shyt tho. All the equipment in the place and you wanna come beside me and fart. fukk you.