Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

semtex

:)
Daps
Ate some Chinese food. Kill't it. :wow:

Dat sodium. Drinking a bunch of green tea to negate the water retention

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Stomach was still :whoa: yesterday. Today is usually a rest day so I can pick back up tomorrow.

Thinking about going off IF in February for three month to see how my body responds:

Morning: Protein Shake
Lunch: Lean Meat, carb source, fat source
Dinner, Lean meant, fat source, light carb source

At this point I don't have much issue with managing hunger. At the same time I don't really like eating breakfast, doing a shake would be a decent way to get nutrition going :lupe:

Started feeling a head cold last night and it rolled into this morning. First work out in a week so I took it fairly easy, more rest time than normal between sets, worked up in reps from 14s to 8's. Weight was in the ranges I normally work, some higher so not too bad. Upper Hypertrophy, 3 rounds of 3 exercises, hitting back, biceps, triceps, chest and shoulder overall. Not great pump but muscles are feeling the volume. Lower Hypertrophy won't be fun but I's at least getting in some squatting, leg press, leg curls and a little plyo.. I doubt I do any dedicated cardio until this clears out of my system. Hopefully by Thursday I'm good for two days of Power.

Gym wasn't to crazy this morning. Newer people just seemed to trying feel there way out, a lot of dudes working with 5 pound DBs in the weight room. Crazy amount of people out and running in the city the last few days. Good for them, gotta start somewhere.

semtex

:)
Daps
Since Wednesday I've done FO HUNNIT PULLUPS/CHINS :ohlawd:

Definitely 900-1000 since the beginning of break (12/13)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
doctor/physical therapist has cleared me to do squats, it will be the first time i'll be able to do them. im nervous:lupe:

any advice or best videos to watch?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Not sure what has gotten into me the last couple of days but I am feeling god like right now. I am not very strong and I am skinny compared to most weightlifter's goals, but after a chest or back workout when I have that pump going I really feel like I am looking at someone else's body in the mirror. Never thought I would look like this, and THE GYM on THE COLI has helped motivate me. Not a bunch of meathead bullshyt here, just people who generally love to lift weights and base their results on reality.

If I was doing the same old recycled muscle building routines of the past I probably would have quit months ago. I didn't "get" it. But by adding things that were emphasized to me here like weighted dips, emphasis on pull ups, swings, macro-based dieting, etc., I feel 100% motivated every single day. It's too tough to weed through all the bullshyt on bodybuilding forums, this is the place to go for straight-to-the-point advice

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
I'm getting bigger brehs
crying-shannon-sharp.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
first workout of the year after a 2 week layoff...man i did something in the gym that i haven't done in 7.5 years...puked during a workout....fukk it though...chugged a gatorade and continued....this high impact calisthenics/cardio workout along with doing IF...its no joke :whoo: