Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Today is the last gym day before the resolution crowd starts crowding the hip abduction machines and taking up all the dumbell benches for tricep kickbacks, get your workouts in brehs :lupe:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I've got golfers elbow or some shyt prob from all them goddamn pullups

IDGAF tho :jawalrus:

I've been having that from all the arm workouts like 6 months ago, but it won't go away since I do pullups consistently now. I refuse to layoff. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Is intensity a lost art at these damn chain gyms? Hood up, Beats by Dre on full blast. Aka "everybody shut the fukk up it's some growing going on over here"

I had a milfy soccer mom looking chick come up to me mid set of dead lifts mind you and say "you look like too sweet of a guy to be so mean looking" I'm sure I did the :dwillhuh: at her as I said no I'm just zoning. Don't mind me. I've gotten that a LOT over this winter season.

-P-

semtex

:)
Daps
Is intensity a lost art at these damn chain gyms? Hood up, Beats by Dre on full blast. Aka "everybody shut the fukk up it's some growing going on over here"

I had a milfy soccer mom looking chick come up to me mid set of dead lifts mind you and say "you look like too sweet of a guy to be so mean looking" I'm sure I did the :dwillhuh: at her as I said no I'm just zoning. Don't mind me. I've gotten that a LOT over this winter season.

-P-
she wanted to fukk breh.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ever-been-oblivious-to-a-chicks-advances.105838/

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
my gym was closed today brehs

gotta go tomorrow evening with the resolutioners and its gonna snow :dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I figured I would lose 4-5 last week with work but caught something that has my stomach on flip flops and I did a solid 7 pound loss :sadcam:

Gotta get back in the swing tomorrow with Power Lower.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I've got golfers elbow or some shyt prob from all them goddamn pullups
IDGAF tho :jawalrus:
Is that the same as tennis elbow? Get a tennis elbow strap.
Really, taking time off arm workouts makes it go away. Kind of sucks, but rest is best. I don't need to wear the tennis elbow strap anymore.

semtex

:)
Daps
Is that the same as tennis elbow? Get a tennis elbow strap.
Really, taking time off arm workouts makes it go away. Kind of sucks, but rest is best. I don't need to wear the tennis elbow strap anymore.
Idk it just has that feeling like it needs to pop but never does. Rarely hurts tho.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Go to the gym just to play "hot potato" with the medicine ball and do bytch style pushups brehs. :snoop:

Might get fined or my gym pass revoked for dropping bar off my back during squats. They have a half squat rack and I used a bench as a safety brace. Threw that shyt back and the bar bent on the bench. Some old cac went and got the gym worker. Had no other option...was surrounded by bytches and frail nikkas onlooking. Did too many reps. Good workout though. :ehh:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
E34DABC7-F453-4619-A8F1-09DF66A22F98_zpshl5mf1xs.jpg

I'm back on my bullshiittttt :jawalrus: