Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Go to the gym just to play "hot potato" with the medicine ball and do bytch style pushups brehs. :snoop:

Might get fined or my gym pass revoked for dropping bar off my back during squats. They have a half squat rack and I used a bench as a safety brace. Threw that shyt back and the bar bent on the bench. Some old cac went and got the gym worker. Had no other option...was surrounded by bytches and frail nikkas onlooking. Did too many reps. Good workout though. :ehh:
What do you mean you used a bench as a safety brace? Does this half squat rack have spotter bars?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Idk it just has that feeling like it needs to pop but never does. Rarely hurts tho.
OK. That's different. Tennis elbow is a pain feeling when using the forearm, and the pressure from the tennis elbow strap relieves that pain.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Go to the gym just to play "hot potato" with the medicine ball and do bytch style pushups brehs. :snoop:

Might get fined or my gym pass revoked for dropping bar off my back during squats. They have a half squat rack and I used a bench as a safety brace. Threw that shyt back and the bar bent on the bench. Some old cac went and got the gym worker. Had no other option...was surrounded by bytches and frail nikkas onlooking. Did too many reps. Good workout though. :ehh:
:dahell: you at planet fitness or some shyt

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
What do you mean you used a bench as a safety brace? Does this half squat rack have spotter bars?

The bench is below parallel and I use it to brace my fall if my legs gave out.
No spotter bars.

Half-Rack.png

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
For a whole base, besides here at the fire station, there is two squats racks, and two cable machines. For a WHOLE base.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I figured I would lose 4-5 last week with work but caught something that has my stomach on flip flops and I did a solid 7 pound loss :sadcam:

Gotta get back in the swing tomorrow with Power Lower.
Stomach was still :whoa: yesterday. Today is usually a rest day so I can pick back up tomorrow.

Thinking about going off IF in February for three month to see how my body responds:

Morning: Protein Shake
Lunch: Lean Meat, carb source, fat source
Dinner, Lean meant, fat source, light carb source

At this point I don't have much issue with managing hunger. At the same time I don't really like eating breakfast, doing a shake would be a decent way to get nutrition going :lupe:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Doing cardio now :lupe: I don't know if I'm going to be the swole beast that I am for much longer :lupe:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but if you shift the weight off your toes it's hard as hell and you gonna need just about everything above the waist.

Alright cool, we gotta gym at my job and i'll try them. If I get the form down, I'll do it in my regular routine at the gym.