Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I can't lie brehs. This is the busy season at work. 7 days a week easily 12 hours plus a day, not complaining but still. Woke up this morning and didn't want to go lift started thinking about all the shyt I had to do in the office later. Dragged my arse to the gym anyway.

Today was upper hypertrophy so it wasn't like I was moving heavy weight but for that 1.5 hours I was taking pleasure in the pain and the pump. I wasn't me brehs and it was :blessed:, I feel high right now:

ct-fletcher-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Never messed with preworkouts until that thread in this forum recently, but I am seriously addicted now to that tingle. I don't even want to go to the gym until my body feels like spiders are crawling all over it. Don't know why I like it so much, but its like crack

semtex

:)
Daps
Never messed with preworkouts until that thread in this forum recently, but I am seriously addicted now to that tingle. I don't even want to go to the gym until my body feels like spiders are crawling all over it. Don't know why I like it so much, but its like crack
I haven't taken a preworkout in like 3 years but NO xplode was some intense shyt. I don't trust sups tho. :ehh: I'm afraid that one day some weird unknown long term effect would come to fruition and I'd be like :snoop:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I haven't taken a preworkout in like 3 years but NO xplode was some intense shyt. I don't trust sups tho. :ehh: I'm afraid that one day some weird unknown long term effect would come to fruition and I'd be like :snoop:
Do you even take powder now?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Every now and then. I'll prob need it more after I graduate (no more dining hall binges :to: )

Man, what I wouldn't give to go back to college and start lifting back then. Access to free high quality workout rooms, tons of free time, high testosterone levels, and all the protein I can eat. Need that base muscle badly.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Word. The shyt in these supps nowadays on some other shyt.

Just gimme caffeine and I'm good :blessed: