Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I get indigestion from whey protein.. my stomach doesnt break that shyt down at all, so it just goes in and out.
U should try whey protein isolate. I used to have problems with that too. I switched to isolate for the lower cholesterol and it helped. It costs a little more but you get more for your monry.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm lactose intolerant. The first six months of working out I used to have major gas and watery shyts...I cut out the milk in my protein shakes and used only water. Still had problems. Made sure atleast 2/3 of my macros were SOLID food with FIBER....occasional gas from boiled eggs, but I'm straight. :obama:

semtex

:)
Daps
All calisthenics during this Christmas break. Did 100 pull-ups every other day last week. along with pike press, dips, Bulgarian split squats, and neck bridges. I'm goin hard. Curious to see how I'll look afterwards.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Only one squat rack...had to hop in and share with some high school fakkits with bad form. :stopitslime:

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm lactose intolerant. The first six months of working out I used to have major gas and watery shyts...I cut out the milk in my protein shakes and used only water. Still had problems. Made sure atleast 2/3 of my macros were SOLID food with FIBER....occasional gas from boiled eggs, but I'm straight. :obama:

milk protein shakes bothered me too breh, i switched it up to almond milk instead and have been good ever since

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Had to throw stomach sleeping in the bushes. shyt contributes to shoulder problems too much :wow:

It's soo hard to sleep on my back. :bryan: Sleeping on my stomach and back isn't the same when I was boney....waking up in the middle of the night with numb limbs.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
It's soo hard to sleep on my back. :bryan: Sleeping on my stomach and back isn't the same when I was boney....waking up in the middle of the night with numb limbs.

This break-in phase :why: but I can't rock with stomach sleeping anymore. My hands end up by my head, tightening my external rotators and rounding my shoulders forward. I've noticed a big difference in comfort with barbell benching since hammering on my internal rotation and extension (scaps pinned down+back), to the point I prefer it over dumbbells for now. Not great for spine health either.

But it so comfy :to: