Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
fukking swear pre-workout is the hot thing in the gym community right now...bony dweebs were arguing the best brand and tried to offer me some. Turns out the dweebs took all of that shyt to fukk around on the assisted machines.:snoop: I'm good with an occasional caffeine pill/drink or some ACV with grapefruit juice.

Berto

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spend half my workout sitting on the toilet if I drink a pre workout. I don't mess w them no more.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I go to a small gym so I'm fearing what it will be like after New Years. There is only 1 squat rack and it already is in use most of the time I am there. There are only 3 dumbell benches and too many people like taking them up with bullshyt exercises. There is only 1 dip station which isn't a big deal except it is also the assisted pull up machine and some people like to hog it for large chunks of time (even when I am dipping I always leave the area for the full 2-3 minutes I am resting).

None of this is a big deal right now because there are generally only 6 or 7 people floating around the free weights at any given time, but in a couple weeks :sadcam:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Snapped some shyt up in my shoulder yesterday while benching :sadcam: Wasn't even that much weight

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Snapped some shyt up in my shoulder yesterday while benching :sadcam: Wasn't even that much weight

Time to switch to dippin breh :shaq:

Chest-Dips.jpg
:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Time to switch to dippin breh :shaq:

Chest-Dips.jpg
:blessed::blessed::blessed:
Yeah, my workouts were mostly Calenstinics, but I joined the gym to start going w/ my boy to keep me motivated & to stay consistent w/ working out. So I switched to his routine...might have to swap out some of that bench shyt :patrice:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
8 oz pieces of smoked salmon
3 Chunks of Gouda
Small apple
1 serving of Almond butter

Full as a tick

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:ohhh: i cant digest whey protein. possibly a reason i'm stuck at my current weight, those calories werent even processed. :snoop: i should been payin more attention