Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Wow...back day is now my favorite day :shaq:

Come out the gym feeling like the incredible hulk if ya hit it right :ohlawd:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Strongman-Deadlift-Shrug-Olympic-Bar-ohb56.jpg

Brehs my gym just added this over the weekend. Thoughts as opposed to a straight bar?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Strongman-Deadlift-Shrug-Olympic-Bar-ohb56.jpg

Brehs my gym just added this over the weekend. Thoughts as opposed to a straight bar?

:leon:

Looks like you could use it for a deadlift with less posterior chain activation, almost a deadlift/squat hybrid? I would probably use it if my gym had one, looks interesting

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I tried pre-exhausting my chest today with some pec-deck before chest dipping and I noticed that I didn't feel the burn in my chest that I normally do. Is this normal when you pre-exhaust due to fatigue? I've never really done it before. My shoulders felt like they were doing more work than normal.

6 out of my 10 sets are chest dips, so I want to make sure I'm doing them right :damn:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i dont run, cardio sucks.
i'm 5'9-5'10 158 now, was 136. i draw shyt, so i sit on my ass. work out MWF 45-hr. eat 3-4 times a day + 4 scoops of muscle juice and 4-5 times a week an aditional 2 scoops of ON gold standard + coconut oil + peanut butter + banana in 1.5 cups of almond milk or lactaid

What's the estimated grams of protein and calories an average bulk day consist of. You might have gained a 1/4 lb a week...what you looking to be putting on a whole lb a week or something?

Bench press is OKAY, but I prefer DB press. Too fukking bad my gym only goes to 100. :beli:

Been more than 2 years of being in the gym and I STILL can't keep focus after being around smelly Mexican/Middle Eastern/Africans. The cologne mixed with curry funk, brehs. :scusthov:

Last edited:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
What's the estimated grams of protein and calories an average bulk day consist of. You might have gained a 1/4 lb a week...what you looking to be putting on a whole lb a week or something?
2700-3000 cals about 180 grams of protein. this myfitness shyt says i'm supposed to gain more that .25 lbs a week and i didnt even gain that

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Weight fluctuations are hilarious. Lost damn near 5 last week, wake up this morning and gained 2 :heh:

Thats after a 1:30 upper hypertrophy session and sensible eating.

Don't weigh-in everyday brehs.

But we all ready know that :troll:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
This frigging Carb cycling Yo-Yo diet is killing me brehs...I' m down to like ~2600Kcals on TD's (training day) & 1767Kcals on RD's......

Man Cutting sucks a5555555.... can't wait Bulk properly come Late Jan/Feb......sigh the things you gotta do to hone that physique...I hope them ladies overseas appreciate the effort manz are putting in to get the holiday body on point!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This frigging Carb cycling Yo-Yo diet is killing me brehs...I' m down to like ~2600Kcals on TD's (training day) & 1767Kcals on RD's......

Man Cutting sucks a5555555.... can't wait Bulk properly come Late Jan/Feb......sigh the things you gotta do to hone that physique...I hope them ladies overseas appreciate the effort manz are putting in to get the holiday body on point!
I love the struggle breh.....

Especially now that I have my mind right and everything kind of on point. shyt is a journey. I might not even cut in 2014 and I'm not even sweating it. Bigger picture :myman: