Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Few hours?

45-60 minutes before is fine. Any earlier you might feel sluggish

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Natural_Whey_Concentrate_Bottles_AliveAward.png

the vanilla flavour taste like a vanilla wafer cookie :wow:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
woke up sat feeling cool, by mid day, neck was fukkED up, duno if its a spasm, or cramp or whatever. shyt hurts less today, but no gym :sadbron:
shyt went from my shoulder blade upto my ear and around the front on one side

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else catch dudes staring at them in the gym? That shyt is annoying as fukk, like do you go to workout or to bullshyt around and stare/talk about other dudes?:why:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Felt a sharp pain in my left quad 2 sets into my leg day today. Tried to stretch it out and it helped a bit, but it completely killed my motivation. Leg day ended after 4 sets :flabbynsick:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Anybody else catch dudes staring at them in the gym? That shyt is annoying as fukk, like do you go to workout or to bullshyt around and stare/talk about other dudes?:why:

it happens, some folks consider the gym social hour. I'm usually zoned out so you'd have to be glaring for me to notice, I try to avoid much eye contact because dudes will break your concentration if you're wasting time exchanging stares etc

once in a while folks will go overboard with the :hmm: you're not so tough/big mad dogging shyt to the point you can't ignore them

I'll usually walk up with the Duncan
6B3XuF4.gif
smile and greet them with a nod and a "whats up man" even though they know its clearly more of a :birdman: chill.

-P-

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Asked a dude to spot me and to brace me for and ended up with a group of gym newbs taking notes. Personal trainers there don't like me. :banderas:

Shoulders and chest...I do one and the other part suffers on lifts the next gym session. What are my options? :lupe:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Asked a dude to spot me and to brace me for and ended up with a group of gym newbs taking notes. Personal trainers there don't like me. :banderas:

Shoulders and chest...I do one and the other part suffers on lifts the next gym session. What are my options? :lupe:

What's your split?