Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm going to try and be relatively good. Might have to schedule a workout in there just to not detract from the progress I've been making.

You got any special plates you're looking forward to?

anything my moms cooks and the turkeys im frying out in the backyard on thanksgiving

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
1455061_586863244719213_576280089_n.jpg

No photoshop...photoshop. :camby:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm about to try to "overtrain"

Hit all upper body parts 3 times a week and hit lower body twice

Anyone tried that before?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I'm about to try to "overtrain"

Hit all upper body parts 3 times a week and hit lower body twice

Anyone tried that before?

Not really overtraining unless you are doing a ton of sets.

I work out that schedule the majority of weeks, but I'm only doing 5 sets chest, 6 sets back, 2 sets shoulders on average each day. Total weekly sets are no different than someone who does body part splits.

Now, if you are doing 7 or 8 sets per body part each day then you will probably be overtaining, but good luck trying to get in that many sets without quitting

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lost 2+ pounds Thanksgiving week :hmm:

9 more for the year will set me up great to really dial in for the second week of January.

semtex

:)
Daps
Pike press got my traps and delts going thru puberty again. Can't wait to see what happens once I can actually do handstand push-ups :ooh:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Man nothing is worse than going to the gym and finding out you haven't eaten enough, feeling all dizzy and unmotivated after each set. Added to the fact you took a dump before working out so the extraneous activity makes you smell like shyt. Does anyone else have this problem? shytting right before working out, wiping well, then going to work out, hit the weights hard then smell shyt, go to the bathroom and wipe, shyt present on the paper! :mindblown:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Man nothing is worse than going to the gym and finding out you haven't eaten enough, feeling all dizzy and unmotivated after each set. Added to the fact you took a dump before working out so the extraneous activity makes you smell like shyt. Does anyone else have this problem? shytting right before working out, wiping well, then going to work out, hit the weights hard then smell shyt, go to the bathroom and wipe, shyt present on the paper! :mindblown:

If i do take one, i do it at home and I take a shower after. I never eat before I go to the gym breh. You're really shouldn't eat within a few hours. But I'm sure you were probably jokin with this post.... right :usure:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
If i do take one, i do it at home and I take a shower after. I never eat before I go to the gym breh. You're really shouldn't eat within a few hours. But I'm sure you were probably jokin with this post.... right :usure:

Sadly I'm not. Just experience this like 30 minutes ago. Today was back day and I wanted to go all the way in but I ended up working out less than 30 minutes :why: