Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I had just done some one arm t-bar rows. I guess I should have done the damn bb rows first.

I have to do pullups first otherwise i can't go heavy

i did db second b/c the pullups give me a good stretch and i can really feel the lats and contract then better

then i did pendlay row...my lower back and hammy were giving out on me even after going light.

i need to devise a makeshaft adjustable db:leostare:

might need to fukk with some invertable rows...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
This shyt is otherworldly to me :russ:

I don't know what it is, but my chest isn't and probably never will be shyt.

I can squat 375, deadlift 425, row with 120 DBs......but I can't bench 225 :sadbron:

i used to be like that but thats cuz I didn't really like benching. I just got into again like a month ago. I'm up to 245 slowly working my way up. Just add whatever weight you can everyweek.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
n328b8h.jpg

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
k. no more barbell rows. seems specifically designed to fukk your back up. Not to mention dumbbell rows wreck your lats to a far greater degree.

Wait what :what: Your form must be all jacked up if you're destroying yourself by doing barbell rows. Control your freaking movements. Don't sling that crap around.

semtex

:)
Daps
Wait what :what: Your form must be all jacked up if you're destroying yourself by doing barbell rows. Control your freaking movements. Don't sling that crap around.
No it's actually perfect. My lower back was already fatigued.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
No it's actually perfect. My lower back was already fatigued.

Wait I misread your post. Why don't you just stick to dumbbell rows. Seems like you just have way more range of motion and able to isolate each side of your back and not have one overpowering the other.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Haven't been in the gym for a month now :why:

Has anyone else ever had a bad wrist injury? How long dya think ill be out for? I cant even do a press up
:to:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Haven't been in the gym for a month now :why:

Has anyone else ever had a bad wrist injury? How long dya think ill be out for? I cant even do a press up
:to:

go.to.the.doctor. don't put a price on health

And you better be workings legs and abs nikka :birdman:

Uncle Trill

Daps
go.to.the.doctor. don't put a price on health

And you better be workings legs and abs nikka :birdman:
Haven't been to a doctor in years, dont even know where to start or where to register, I just want to leave it and let it heal :hamster:

:russ: I actually did legs and abs 2 weeks ago but man its winter time b, i got no motivation to do abs. And legs is cool but i fukked up my back doing heavy ass squats and since then i aint never been the same when it comes to leg workouts. fukk my life breh, maybe im just not about this gym life no more. I had a good run, I was the man for a while, nikkaz looked up to me and asked me for tips:jawalrus:, i stunted in the wifebeaters :bryan:, intimidated nikkaz to get off the bench :shaq: but my glory days are fading :sadcam: Ill take another month out then see how i feel :sadbron:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Haven't been to a doctor in years, dont even know where to start or where to register, I just want to leave it and let it heal :hamster:

:russ: I actually did legs and abs 2 weeks ago but man its winter time b, i got no motivation to do abs. And legs is cool but i fukked up my back doing heavy ass squats and since then i aint never been the same when it comes to leg workouts. fukk my life breh, maybe im just not about this gym life no more. I had a good run, I was the man for a while, nikkaz looked up to me and asked me for tips:jawalrus:, i stunted in the wifebeaters :bryan:, intimidated nikkaz to get off the bench :shaq: but my glory days are fading :sadcam: Ill take another month out then see how i feel :sadbron:

nikka ITS NEVER OVER. I got hella injuries. You don't wanna be a fall off. Worse thing in the world :sadcam:

Uncle Trill

Daps
nikka ITS NEVER OVER. I got hella injuries. You don't wanna be a fall off. Worse thing in the world :sadcam:

You right breh, I gotta just take the time out and come back stronger, doing a lot of studying at the moment so ill just put my energy into that for now. I love this gym life too much to give up completely :blessed:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
You right breh, I gotta just take the time out and come back stronger, doing a lot of studying at the moment so ill just put my energy into that for now. I love this gym life too much to give up completely :blessed:

keep your body active to maintain, then when you're healed. Kill that shyt :yeshrug: