Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you know, a gallon a day was not as bad as i thought/nikkas made it out to be

i down that shyt with ease on the daily :cheers:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Was at the gym yesterday and there was this baddddd latina side peepin' the ENTIRE time. So I decided to talk to her after my workout and of course she just got out of a relationship 2 days and "it would be too soon to give out her number". :beli:

Happens every time. :to:

You at least gave her yours right? :lupe:

Right?! :damn:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Been using 10lbs. as my base weight on pullups for the past month. Weightless pullups feel like a breeze now. Felt like Piccolo when he took off the weighted robe.:wow:

I'm currently trying to get over the 45lb. threshold.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
k. no more barbell rows. seems specifically designed to fukk your back up. Not to mention dumbbell rows wreck your lats to a far greater degree.

IMO, heavy barbell rows become dangerous immediately when you tire during a set. As long as you keep your back straight/parallel, you're fine...but everyone's first instinct when you start to tire is to lift with the lower back and sort of jerk the weight.

It's hard to make yourself stop at the first sign of tiring though, which is why I generally only do them with low-moderate weight

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
k. no more barbell rows. seems specifically designed to fukk your back up. Not to mention dumbbell rows wreck your lats to a far greater degree.

pendlay and bb rows fukked my lower back up last night...anything over 185 and it's tragic. My current gym is being moved to new location under new management...hopefully some dbs bigger than 100. :lupe:

semtex

:)
Daps
pendlay and bb rows fukked my lower back up last night...anything over 185 and it's tragic. My current gym is being moved to new location under new management...hopefully some dbs bigger than 100. :lupe:
I had just done some one arm t-bar rows. I guess I should have done the damn bb rows first.