Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Gotta love idiot coworkers. Talking about "I'm going to eat healthier, I'm fat. Gotta lose some weight." The next minute (day) they're eating donuts, kolaches, and other pastries."

Keep taking them Ls fools :camby:

Yes, I am mad :mjpls:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Was almost going to talk shyt to this cac. Be like "Yeah, that's healthy......."

:blessed: that I held back

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Gotta love idiot coworkers. Talking about "I'm going to eat healthier, I'm fat. Gotta lose some weight." The next minute (day) they're eating donuts, kolaches, and other pastries."

Keep taking them Ls fools :camby:

Yes, I am mad :mjpls:

I still remember an internship I was on back in college that was like this. It was for two months and the week I had joined coincided with the start of my diet. Soon as they noticed the pounds drop, they wanna be health conscious. :heh: Then they ask for my details, so I hit em with the Leangains science... :whew: Everyones response was summed up as: :mindblown:

Next thing you know nikkas on fruit blend diets, doing hella cardio, one dude claimed he became vegan :heh: Others did the whole "Yea i'm trynna to tighten up for summer" thing while still killin them morning donuts and company-funded Friday luncheons :heh:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:whew:

0vCxPmn.jpg

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Straight bar pullups seem to be easier on me than the arch bar ones....maybe it's the thinness of it and the bar is straight metal instead of rubber grip. :patrice:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Extra psyched to hit the GYM tomorrow (waistline stay shrinking & DAT weight on the bar hasn't stopped increasing)....especially now that I've just reupped on all my Supplement needs...Also I recently struck up some insightful conversation with a couple of avid gym going ladies who are seeking to torch that fat & tone the muscle so to speak..it just goes to show you don't need official accrediations i.e backing via a piece of paper to demonstrate you know what you are talking about...Self learning is a powerful skill some of us possess in abundance! So yeh hopefully I can impress these women with a trial workout & food plan that I got in store for them & they can get me some more clients based on the success they see & through word of mouth per se!

So yea I'm all ready & Good to Go on that BULK Post November.... its gonna be a glorious muscle packing Winter brehs :ahh:

e9675a3c-b9b6-41f9-aad8-35f36e3b2ba7_zps8ed2f476.jpg

a5e5100f-bc15-4d97-8471-55dd80650998_zps88d37e9b.jpg

Last edited: