Essential Random Gym Thoughts Revisited...

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Niece has a UTI and was peeing blood. She freaked out, had a medical panic attack. Her husband called 911, ambulance came and took her to the ER. I was invited to dinner afterwards to make my niece feel better.

Did not work out today, I also had an "unhealthy" dinner. Plus I'm stressed out about my job :shaq2:

Some hoe shyt. fukk an injury, causing you to not work out :camby:

Need to get in bed and sleep the stress away :flabbynsick:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Two words for you son..... get to 'Foam Rolling' especially post heavy lifting i.e leg day torment. You'll thank me for this down the line!

I agree.

The only bad part about the foam roller is that bytch hurts! You're not doing it right if you don't feel pain. It's worth it doe

semtex

:)
Daps
Winter's coming brehs :youngsabo: How many bulks would it take to empty this 50lb bag of rice?
0003520015341_A

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Bulking on rice....how much you dudes eating? :beli: I do have a bunch of bags in my closet though. :patrice:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Am I the only one that feels myfitnesspal is one clusterfukk of an app? :mindblown:

Just set up an account to help a couple others with their diets. Can't save and organize foods in categories..... matter of fact...can't organize foods at all :mindblown: I like to set up a day's eating beforehand, which usually involves me inserting and removing foods til I hit my desired goals. Having a local library makes this process effortless. Tried that with myfitnesspal and :heh::why::dead:

And you have to go online to manually set macros? :smh:

How is this so popular? :pachaha:

Last edited: